2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 09:55 PM)
Fun fact: Rose has already eclipsed his rookie Win Share total this season in only 36 games.

He's not too far away from last year's totals.

He did miss a month last year and then took another month to get healthy.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
He's getting to the line a lot I assume.

Yeah, and he converts them at a high rate. Regardless, he's one of the most efficient players in the league this year DESPITE his issues finishing around the rim.

Kevin Love is ridiculous.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 08:53 PM)
Derrick Rose just made his best poster since Phoenix.

Wow.

Why Jennings is in the dunk contest over someone like Rose is baffling.

That was just sick. I don't remember where the conversation was about Rose losing vertical, but I can safely say that it is BS.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 09:19 PM)
That was just sick. I don't remember where the conversation was about Rose losing vertical, but I can safely say that it is BS.

Stacey King keeps saying 40 inches.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 10:00 PM)
This team really needs a SG though, I dont care if it costs us Taj and the Charlotte pick....bring in Mayo and this team can compete with anyone once Noah comes back.

This team can be a championship contender with any kind of above average scoring SG. Any kind. Especially a guy like Mayo though, somebody we can hang onto for a while.

I was at the game last night and even from the top of the UC the dunk looked amazing. First time I ever went to the UC. Very cool experience. Sat center court, two rows from the top. The cool thing was, I had a beautiful view of the 1st half of the National CHampionship game too and than saw the 2nd half from hotel.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 11, 2011 -> 11:49 AM)
I was at the game last night and even from the top of the UC the dunk looked amazing. First time I ever went to the UC. Very cool experience. Sat center court, two rows from the top. The cool thing was, I had a beautiful view of the 1st half of the National CHampionship game too and than saw the 2nd half from hotel.

Dang. Wish I knew you were there. We had lower level suites.

t Dwyane Wade's birthday party on Sunday will be a lavish affair -- Belvedere Intense Vodka is paying more than $100,000 to sponsor a dinner for 200 at the W Hotel and the after-party at Mokai in South Beach. Time will tell if it can upstage LeBron James' splashy Dec. 30 birthday bash, which was highlighted with an 8-foot-tall birthday cake encrusted in crystals and a crown
Link