2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 12, 2011 -> 01:11 AM)
Lebron is too stupid to realize what he just did. He calls out gilbert in that tweet, but by tweeting that he's doing the same thing Gilbert did to him.

He's ridiculous. He believes nothing applies to him, just everyone else living in HIS world. Gilbert was a baby when LeBron left, but there's a good reason for that, and it's LeBron James. I'm glad Riley is finally turning him into a man though. Restricted access for his friends. Standing by Spoelstra, and letting LeBron know who runs the show.

Jemele Hill on ESPN made a great point on First Take. She said LeBron, if he wants to play the villain role, needs to pick better targets. He's always picking on people who are already down. Anthony Tolliver, the Cleveland Cavaliers, DeShawn Stevenson and people like that.

Edited by nitetrain8601

Jemele Hill must not watch a lot of wrestling, because if you want to make a great heel you have them pick out the weakest and destroy them.

Everyone hates when a tough guy beats on a little guy.

So if Lebron wants to be a villain he is acting the part perfect.

Good guys go after the strong, villains take advantage of the weak. This is character creation 101.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 12, 2011 -> 08:45 PM)
Jemele Hill must not watch a lot of wrestling, because if you want to make a great heel you have them pick out the weakest and destroy them.

Everyone hates when a tough guy beats on a little guy.

So if Lebron wants to be a villain he is acting the part perfect.

Good guys go after the strong, villains take advantage of the weak. This is character creation 101.

That lady is awful on ESPN no matter what the topic.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 12, 2011 -> 10:47 PM)
Lebron on his karma tweet.

seems that this guy has no balls to own up to what comes out of his mouth.

I'm not surprised at all. Every single iffy thing that has left his mouth the last few months he either denies he said it, claims the words are too complex to understand what he said, or comes up with a stupid story about it being a retweet when he has retweeted people before and clearly knows to put a RT before their name.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 13, 2011 -> 12:05 AM)
I'm not surprised at all. Every single iffy thing that has left his mouth the last few months he either denies he said it, claims the words are too complex to understand what he said, or comes up with a stupid story about it being a retweet when he has retweeted people before and clearly knows to put a RT before their name.

Karma? Lebron never even heard the word until yesterday when the media started bringing it up.

LeBron is now day-to-day after rolling (rather painfully looking) his ankle.

Karma heard him and was like

"Oh, yeah. Forgot! I'M COMIN' BRON!"

And it was against the Clippers, a team he led on during free agency, after he attacked the Cavs.

The next two games are against the Nuggets (who he hurt inadvertently by making Melo jealous of the Superfriends) and the Bulls (see Clippers).

Will karma strike? Hopefully in the form of a James Johnson roundhouse kick?

Miami, Chicago and Orlando all lost last night, so was a good night for Boston and Atlanta who both won.

The Clippers actually look pretty decent right now, VDN is doing a decent job over there. They've got 2 very nice core pieces in Gordon and Griffin that they can build around for a long time. Even Baron Davis has shown signs of life over there somehow.

As for LeBron, nothing surprises me in regards to his "douchiness" in terms of anything he does, and then not being a man and owning up to it. Most classless person in sports going around in the world today.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 12, 2011 -> 10:47 PM)
Lebron on his karma tweet.

seems that this guy has no balls to own up to what comes out of his mouth.

He's getting a lot of bad advice from his stupid friends.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 13, 2011 -> 07:05 AM)
LeBron is now day-to-day after rolling (rather painfully looking) his ankle.

Karma heard him and was like

"Oh, yeah. Forgot! I'M COMIN' BRON!"

And it was against the Clippers, a team he led on during free agency, after he attacked the Cavs.

The next two games are against the Nuggets (who he hurt inadvertently by making Melo jealous of the Superfriends) and the Bulls (see Clippers).

Will karma strike? Hopefully in the form of a James Johnson roundhouse kick?

I'd much rather see lbj getting dunked on by scal and Stacey king goes crazy like "oh no oh no u didnt scal!!! don't do the king like that!! WTF is the poster machine?!"