Nashville, TN

shipps

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 6, 2010 -> 10:23 PM)
The Gaylord Opryland hotel is probably the most awesome hotel I have stayed at ever. It was worth the trip to Nashville alone. And we ate at the Loveless Cafe twice.

Would have really loved to go to the Smokey Mountains but we just didn't have enough time.

Very cool city . Strange that the Parthenon is located in a city such as Nashville though. Lol

Glad my suggestion worked out well.

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 6, 2010 -> 10:23 PM)
The Gaylord Opryland hotel is probably the most awesome hotel I have stayed at ever. It was worth the trip to Nashville alone. And we ate at the Loveless Cafe twice.

Would have really loved to go to the Smokey Mountains but we just didn't have enough time.

Very cool city . Strange that the Parthenon is located in a city such as Nashville though. Lol

:lolhitting I know, right? It is kind of funny to see it there in the middle of an urban area. Glad you enjoyed Nashville. It's definitely a place I'd like to end up someday.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 12, 2011 -> 05:21 PM)
Heading down there this weekend to see the Hawks play the Predators.

Any good recommendations of sports bars to watch the Bears game on Sunday? Staying downtown at the Sheraton.

theres a sports bar i went to downtown on broadway called baileys I think. If you wanna spend the 6-7 dollars on a cab, Sams on 21st is my favorite sports bar (actually my favorite bar period) in the world. I used to go there to watch every bears game when I was in college. There was almost always a bunch of other bear fans there watching. That said, pretty much any bar you go to (aside from the honkey tonks) should have the game on seeing as how its nationally televised. There will be alot of people around there rooting for the bears given all the vandy ties (cutler bennett moore williams hillenmeyer)