BA put on waivers...

Wanne

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Nov 13, 2010 -> 04:50 AM)
Shame really. Had more overall raw talent than his college teammate Kinsler, and many thought BA would be the one who who not only make it, but have a solid career. Shows that not always the more talented player figures it out.

I'm sure he still has more talent then any teammate of his named Kinsler too, considering he was a University of Arizona Wildcat. Ian Kinsler, starting 2B for the Texas Rangers, as well as Dustin Pedroia, starting 2B for the Boston Red Sox, were both Arizona State Sun Devils.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 13, 2010 -> 02:33 PM)
I'm sure he still has more talent then any teammate of his named Kinsler too, considering he was a University of Arizona Wildcat. Ian Kinsler, starting 2B for the Texas Rangers, as well as Dustin Pedroia, starting 2B for the Boston Red Sox, were both Arizona State Sun Devils.

After Jr College...Kinsler went to ASU Murphy never played him...and the transferred to a Big 12 school (Missouri I believe) for his Jr season.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 13, 2010 -> 09:23 AM)
Who is this referring to?? Aaron Rowand and Gold Glove should never be mentioned in the same sentence(other than this one).

He was absolutely an elite CF in his time here. Age/injuries have taken their toll the last few years. But he was outstanding, if not exactly graceful, as a White Sox.

Edited by Jordan4life