Gotta Love the Cubs

jasonxctf

QUOTE (Reddy @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 07:15 PM)
i'm really sick of this response - especially in the offseason. If you've already seen the info, don't read it. Done.

We have to keep this place somewhat free of repetitive clutter. Sorry that you feel that a couple seconds of scanning the threads to see if it has already been posted is too much of your valuable time.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 07:21 PM)
We have to keep this place somewhat free of repetitive clutter. Sorry that you feel that a couple seconds of scanning the threads to see if it has already been posted is too much of your valuable time.

I've spent the last ten minutes looking for this and haven't found it anywhere else.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 07:28 PM)
I've spent the last ten minutes looking for this and haven't found it anywhere else.

my response was more general in response to his general complaint when he stated he didnt like when people say "this is in other threads". To that, I dont care. If it is posted and reposted and posted again, people will complain. In regards to this specific instance, i dont know where it was in other threads either

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 07:37 PM)
my response was more general in response to his general complaint when he stated he didnt like when people say "this is in other threads". To that, I dont care. If it is posted and reposted and posted again, people will complain. In regards to this specific instance, i dont know where it was in other threads either

These complaints have been covered in 14.275 other threads...

QUOTE (Reddy @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 07:15 PM)
i'm really sick of this response - especially in the offseason. If you've already seen the info, don't read it. Done.

Well, part of the problem is that the Dark Lord of SoxTalk closed the Diamond Club, and one of the three places was in there. Another was in the MLB catch-all, which moved over here. Then there is this thread.

OK now that I'm done making fun of the man, I'll also point out that I never, ever respond to posts with things like "this is stupid" or "Why post this" - I only point out when things are already discussed elsewhere, so that we don't have it going in three threads. Otherwise we get a board that's really hard to read. This isn't going to change, this is something we do here.

Back on topic, I just wanted to point out that the Mayor, the IL Senate President, the IL Speaker of the House and the Governor are all White Sox fans. I'd like to think that won't matter on this, but, it might.

For that matter, POTUS is a Sox fan. Our diabolical plan to take over the world appears to be on track.

QUOTE (rockren @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 06:25 PM)
Because it's in a neighborhood that provides one of the best atmospheres in all of sports...

Maybe for the fans but I've read about numerous players that hate being forced to play so many day games throughout the season.

A friend of mine is a die-hard Cubs fan and he is convinced that they will never win a WS until they get out of that stadium.