White Sox Sign Dunn

Vote4Pedro

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 3, 2010 -> 12:25 PM)
.231/.411/.478/.890 for his career

No I was not aware of something that is not true

The whole RISP argument is invalid. One quick look at his stats shows quite possibly the most consistent hitter in history. His OPS, in almost all situations, is between .890 - .910. The guy is a guarantee for 38 to 40 homers.

Adam Dunn simply rocks.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 3, 2010 -> 01:52 PM)
Nope, Bill Jenkinson. He ranks Dunn as the top distance home run hitter in the game today.

I thought they said James about 10 minutes before the interview then he started talking and I realized something was horribly, horribly wrong.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Dec 3, 2010 -> 01:40 PM)
Kalapse has made a new banner for this special occasion.

He looks so playful in those pics. Like a big furry kitten with a ball of string! No, no, put the glove down you big cutie and come snugglezies with Papa!

Lefty power bats are so awesome. Especially when they complement righty power bats so well.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Dec 3, 2010 -> 01:57 PM)
He looks so playful in those pics. Like a big furry kitten with a ball of string! No, no, put the glove down you big cutie and come snugglezies with Papa!

Lefty power bats are so awesome. Especially when they complement righty power bats so well.

BTW, guys both Dunn & AJ adjusted their deals to afford PK...

I love that Dunn just said he'd play wherever they want him (DH or in the field), and that he just wants to win. I mean, I know we had to kind of assume that he would be that way, but great hearing him sound so positive about being able to legitimately win for the first time in his career.

Dunn on recruiting Konerko: "I personally would love to have him back, if Kenny wants him to call him, I will."

Dunn on dh or fielding: "I don't care. I'll do whatever they want me to do."

Dunn on Ozzie: "I'm a loud guy too so we'll get along."

Dunn: "I know I'm joining a team that has been successful. Have an opportunity to not just win, but to win a World Series."