White Sox Sign Dunn

Vote4Pedro

QUOTE (Big Daddy Kool @ Dec 2, 2010 -> 03:57 PM)
lol

also see the over/under (assuming Paulie is resigned) about the slowness in the middle of the lineup: 50.5

they can trot their HRs as slow as they want!

If they re-up PK AJ is gone and Tyler or a cheap vet will catch, but I would live with that

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 2, 2010 -> 04:56 PM)
I think that should be the over/under during spring training.

A poster called last years team an "abject failure", Id hate to see what people think of a last place team.

That poster was me and i still don't regret it. We're making the right moves this years to fill holes that should have been filled last year.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Dec 2, 2010 -> 03:58 PM)
Cowley - Just spoke to a good source and here is how it went down. Lost out on V-Mart before offer could be made. Called about The Prince ...

Translation, I searched the internet again, and found some good information, and then I added some cool specuation to it to make it sound original.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 2, 2010 -> 04:09 PM)
Translation, I searched the internet again, and found some good information, and then I added some cool specuation to it to make it sound original.

I think he searched the vmart thread and found information about that offer and when we put Dunn's offer out there.