Cub Fans & Their Double Standards

cortisonshot

I have seen many Cub fans come on the White Sox Boards and give Sox fans a hard time because its fans were running onto the field.

Well, what about the Cub game last night against Arizona which went into extra innings?? A Cub Fan went running onto the field and security had to catch this person and drag them off the field. You talk about double standards!!!

I don't know how many times you've been to this board,but my feelings on this subject could be paraphrased by former sCrUBS Brian McRae and Todd Hundley:

"The fans are only happy when the sun is out,the beer is flowing and Sammy's hitting home runs".

The best thing that could have happened was that asshole Sosa being exposed for the fraud that he is with the corked bat incident.Now sCrUBS fans know what Sox fans have known since the trade was made in '92.

It's all about 'me,me,me" with this asswipe.Terry Boers of WSCR was right.Sammy Sosa is the president of the asswipes of America!!

:fthecubs :fthecubs

ISN'T IS REALLY FUNNY HOW...

-when a fan at Sox Park runs onto the field, Cub fans are all over the Sox board telling us how much better fans they are than the South Side.

-when a fan runs onto the field on 8/1 in the Cub game vs. Arizona, Chip Carey & Steve Stone remains silent and don't mention a thing about it on the air.

-when a fan runs onto the field on 8/1 in the Cub game vs. Arizona, the internet version of the Trib remains silent and does not mention a thing about it. (I have not yet checked the paper version of the Trib yet today).

-when a fan runs onto the field on 8/1 in the Cub game vs. Arizona, the Cub fans on the board are no where to be found to respond about it.

Gees, if a friend of mine was not at the game I would have not known about it either. I am beginning to wonder -- ARE WE LIVING IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY?

I just had to ask because EVERYONE JUST REMAINS SILENT!!

ISN'T IS REALLY FUNNY HOW...

-when a fan at Sox Park runs onto the field, Cub fans are all over the Sox board telling us how much better fans they are than the South Side.

-when a fan runs onto the field on 8/1 in the Cub game vs. Arizona, Chip Carey & Steve Stone remains silent and don't mention a thing about it on the air.

-when a fan runs onto the field on 8/1 in the Cub game vs. Arizona, the internet version of the Trib remains silent and does not mention a thing about it. (I have not yet checked the paper version of the Trib yet today).

-when a fan runs onto the field on 8/1 in the Cub game vs. Arizona, the Cub fans on the board are no where to be found to respond about it.

Gees, if a friend of mine was not at the game I would have not known about it either. I am beginning to wonder -- ARE WE LIVING IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY?

I just had to ask because EVERYONE JUST REMAINS SILENT!!

This is sCrUBdom at it's finest.Never mind the fact I just peed on your lawn,just shut up,drink your beer and have fun!! :fthecubs :fthecubs