Minnesota

Soxplosion

Theyre only 3.5 back and on a three game winning streak. Should we worry about them or are they not even worth it? I think I worry much too easily...

Uhhh yeah. The Twins are WAY better than the Royals. The sox cant let up at ALL. :nono

Yep, if the Sox keep this up (even a small letdown is ok I think, I dont expect them to win 9/10 for the rest of the season), I dont care how good the Twins are. Theres no way theyll catch us...

the twins are still in this - I wouldn't dismiss them yet

Don't know if i'd worry about the Twinkies.Should I be concerned??

Hell yeah!!The Twinkies are done with the Red Sox,Mariners and Yankmees.The Sox and Royals still have 6 games left with the Yankmees.The home run barrage will stop sometime.Can the Sox manufacture runs at a consistent enough rate?? We'll see.

The Twinkies schedule is easier the rest of the way as well,so when we play those Metrodome motherf***ers,winning 2 out of 3 (or 3 out of 4) is imperative!! :bringit

Anybody else predicting a 16-3 finish for August?

in that we play 28 games in August, I suppose we could finish 16-3 but what are you seeing for the whole month? Predict away, my friend - then go back to camp, you are lucky for us there! :lol:

Guys the Twins 2002 season was a fluke. plain and simple. I went through and detail player by player on the pitching staff all of the career years that they had. There were two guys on that entire pitching staff who had stats that were within there career norms and or projections. And now they have all crashed back to earth. Plus they severely lack power hitting and offense up the middle. They do have a chance of winning the central, but I am not serverly afraid of the Twins.

Twinkies losing to Tigers 6-2 in the eighth

the tigers by the law of averages as well as season long growth are going to start winning more, which means, will lose less often than they did. We got a taste of that - so will other teams. Expect them to bite the twins and other opponents that no one expects.

the tigers by the law of averages as well as season long growth are going to start winning more, which means, will lose less often than they did.  We got a taste of that - so will other teams.  Expect them to bite the twins and other opponents that no one expects.

The tigers totally f***ing suck. There IS no growth. :rolleyes: Even the worst of teams win 60 games. Chalk it up to that.

The Tigers will not win 60 games.  50 is a much more realistic goal for them.

Normally teams win 60 games. I did not say the tigers would or wouldnt win 60. Just that almost every team wins 60. His explanation was well stupid.