Minnesota

Soxplosion

The Twinks have to be a worry. They lost tonight so at least they didn't gain on the Sox, but of course KC won. We could easily be in 1st place by Tuesday, if we can beat Seattle Sunday and keep trouncing the Royals. Being home at Comiskey has got to help. I bet the stands are packed for those 3 games.

The Twins easy schedule scares me, because if Lohse can ever figure s*** out, they could be a dominant team. Lohse getting throttled is not helping the Twins, and he's about the only one who can help them drastically. Reed's as close to washed up as possible and Kenny Rogers, at the very best, is decent...Radke has been solid and Santana will be good. IMO, Lohse makes or breaks their season. He comes through and can dominate like he did in April, and they are in first before you can say Kansas City f***ing sucks. He doesn't, and their screwed. They only have 2 good starters, which puts much, much more pressure on the bullpen to get it done, and when they use up the good arms in the pen, you have to start handing the ball to James Baldwin. The offense will be mediocre.

IMO, Minny is our biggest threat, and they are only a threat if Lohse can figure things out. If he can't, I like our chances a lot.