More cars!

GASHWOUND

speaking of cars, did you see the other day they made the last original bug (60's style, not the new bug)? i didn't even know they were still making them, and i guess they can't sell new ones here cause of safety and emission standards, but they're popular in mexico (where the last one was made). interesting note about vw beetles, the idea of them was first concieved by hitler, and he and his officers drove them.

speaking of cars, did you see the other day they made the last original bug (60's style, not the new bug)? i didn't even know they were still making them, and i guess they can't sell new ones here cause of safety and emission standards, but they're popular in mexico (where the last one was made). interesting note about vw beetles, the idea of them was first concieved by hitler, and he and his officers drove them.

Well, people are sooo nostalgic..I guess they wouldn't still be making them if people weren't buying them :huh:

I think it's that crappy Love Bug movie that propelled it :fyou :lol:

Yeah, Bugs were used as taxicabs down in Mexico City, pretty cool if you ask me. Hitler and his officers rarely drove anything, but Volkswagen (People's Car) was their car of choice.

my first car, 67 Rambler Rogue, red, convertable -- this is not mine, but so close - I have been sitting here crying that I ever let it go

My first car

Why did you let it go?

trade in on my 2nd car

at the time it seemd logical

what the f*** was up with that?

Question is, what was the 2nd car??? A van or something? :D