Games for PS2

GASHWOUND

I'm thinking of getting another PS2 game but don't know which is a good one to get..

I'm interested in a shooting game/adventure game or a great fighting game...

I've gotten bored of my GTA:VC and only just play my baseball game..

But I want to blow s*** up and beat the s*** out of somebody in a game..any opinions on what's a good game to get??? I'm only gonna get the 1 game..so i must choose wisely :huh:

He said PS2, not Cock Box

And Spiff is right, MK: Deadly Alliance is a pretty solid game.

And CK, Medal of Honor is alright but I find the vibration at the beginning to be a total pain in the ass.  The controls take a bit of getting used to.

Hmmm should someone like you be playing those games with all that killing? :huh: :nono

And CK, Medal of Honor is alright but I find the vibration at the beginning to be a total pain in the ass.  The controls take a bit of getting used to.

Hmmm should someone like you be playing those games with all that killing? :huh: :nono

It's just video games. Don't be a Joe Lieberman.

:nono

You can try to lure me into a debate again BMR but not this time. Sorry. :)

You can try to lure me into a debate again BMR but not this time. Sorry. :)

If i wanted to lure you into something, i would have said more than :nono . I just think its kinda odd.

i like mortal kombat deadly alliance, it's got like 3 fighting styles for every fighter, lots of unlockables and stuff, nostalgic stuff. good graphics and gameplay too.

ign gave it an 8.6

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/377/377892p1.html

Yeah, I was always a fan of the Mortal Kombat games..I had all of them for the Sega...MK2 was I think the best..

I may consider this...

What's wrong with the controls...Don't you just shoot?

What's wrong with the controls...Don't you just shoot?

Yes..... but the controller vibrates during the Invasion of Normandy because your game character is scared and artillery is going off all around you. I think it adds to the realness of the game though.

No ! Stay away from the horror that is The Matrix Game or whatever it's called. It got A LOT of bad reviews, and only MAtrix fanboys liked it. If you fit in that category, than have at it.

As for solid games, Medal of Honor (1st Person SHooter) is great fun, as is Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Ressurection (FPS). There's a giant robot game called Zone of the Enders, and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner, both solid 3rd person action games, directed by Hideo Kojima. (The mastermind behind Metal Gear Solid). Oh, if you haven't played Metal Gear Solid 2, you need to die and then go buy it immediately, should be about 20 dollars and 10-15 used. The game relies more on stealth than all out combat, but the game is great fun.

I haven't played a lot of RPGs, but Final Fantasy X is great fun, Wild Arms 3 and Xenosaga are good as well.

As for fighting games, if you want the best one, I believe Soul Calibur 2 is coming out in a month or two, Tekken 4 was okay, and Virtua Fighter for was excellent.

And if you want racing, there's only one choice, and that's Gran Turismo 3.

Blah blah I'm going on and on, I just love video games. :lol: