Winter TV Thread

BigSqwert

Watched the final Challenge today

Good to see Sarah go out and Laurel cry like a baby after all the smack they talked. Abe going down was surprising. IF Gray caught up, would they have been awarded the money? I remember when Eric went down on CT's team and they finished first, but they weren't awarded the money because the whole team didn't finish. CT has definitely been the best challenge competitor when he doesn't get kicked off, but I still don't think he has won one.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 16, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)
It's Always Sunny is airing their Christmas special tonight. This is the DVD they released last December. It's pretty decent. The kid that plays Mac when he's little is spot on.

Is that a man in that couch!?

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Dec 16, 2010 -> 11:19 PM)
Watched the final Challenge today

Good to see Sarah go out and Laurel cry like a baby after all the smack they talked. Abe going down was surprising. IF Gray caught up, would they have been awarded the money? I remember when Eric went down on CT's team and they finished first, but they weren't awarded the money because the whole team didn't finish. CT has definitely been the best challenge competitor when he doesn't get kicked off, but I still don't think he has won one.

On the reunion show, they said Abe didn't eat and drink enough before the final challenge and is why he fell out.

• 2 weeks later...