dead body in the USCF lots?

cwsox

so the cops are digging up one of our parking lots looking for a dead mobster supposedly buring there since the 1970s?

unlikely that anyone would b buried so close to Da Mare's house and the cop shop down 35th - but who knows, sure is curious.

No one in Chicago could tip this to the board? :huh: :huh:

just saw it on WGN.

if you are going Monday, take the el - some of our parking spots are, ah, otherwise occupied right now. :lol:

Mario has a whole thread about it on the off topic board...

I didn't see it ever (and that stuff normally catches my eye) and still don't see it on the first page - too close to the game to go hunting - I''ll look for after the game, thanks for the info

I didn't see it ever (and that stuff normally catches my eye) and still don't  see it on the first page - too close to the game to go hunting - I''ll look for after the game, thanks for the info

You can just do a search, should be a lot quicker.

The only lot dug up, so far, where USCF currently resides is the lot leading to the players parking east of LF.

by the players lot? by the pet check? Is that where my dogs have been getting those bones to chew on when they are at USCF? I thought those bones were gifts of the Sox! :lol: