Guy's Thread

Texsox

40 members have voted

1. 1. When faced with this choice do you . . .

• use the short one two spots away
    • use the regular one next to another guy and stare at the wall
    • use the regular one right next to the guy and check out his stuff
    • go away until no one is there
    • stall
    • lol

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Dec 18, 2010 -> 09:51 AM)
Never should two guys pee right next to each other unless there are dividers. I would definitely use the short one to avoid this situation.

I bet you have a hard time in trough situations at old sports stadiums and college bars.

I'd use the stall before I used the short one. I hate it when I'm peeing and some guy comes right next to me and starts peeing. I was just talking about this a few days ago with a friend because some guy started peeing right next to me and then started to sing. It was pretty awkward to say the least.

As the father of young son, I have no problem giving the evil eye to those who make him or other kids have to dance in line behind them before using the urinal that's supposed to be for them. This is one of my big pet peeves. No one's going to think you're a homo for being considerate to kids.

Honestly I almost kind of prefer the short urinal. I like being able to pee more downward than I can with the other ones, less chance of it getting on me. Also, I hate when you run into a place where they were mounted too high on the wall and you have to almost tip toe to get up there and make sure no clothing or anything hits the urinal. I'm 5'9" so no I'm not short by any means. Who the f*** are the urinals for, 7 footers?

Depends. If there's only like 3 urinals, I'm gonna use whichever one is available if 1 and 3 are taken. If there's only 2 I'm going to the stall (the ones at work are REALLY close together). If there's like 5 urinals and the bathroom is kind of crowded it doesn't matter, I need to take a piss.

If I saw another guy trying to check out my junk I doubt if I'd get too upset, if I was someone else I don't think I'd be able to blame someone for trying to look at my cock.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 02:03 AM)
Honestly I almost kind of prefer the short urinal. I like being able to pee more downward than I can with the other ones, less chance of it getting on me. Also, I hate when you run into a place where they were mounted too high on the wall and you have to almost tip toe to get up there and make sure no clothing or anything hits the urinal. I'm 5'9" so no I'm not short by any means. Who the f*** are the urinals for, 7 footers?

Umm, where the hell are these urinals??? Everyone I've encountered is too damn low. And ya, 5'9 is short. At least to me it is.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Dec 18, 2010 -> 03:17 PM)
I hate peeing in stalls, my johnson always touches the toilet bowl water.................ladies.

Ladies, if you want to have sex with a guy whose johnson is covered in toilet water, he's available. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 18, 2010 -> 12:13 PM)
I'm not using the little kid urinal, sorry. If I have to piss right next to you, I will, and I'll have no problem doing it.

My response exactly... I actually had a situation like this occur at the Nashville Predators game 2 nights ago. I went to the normal urinal and left the little urinal to the guy walking in behind me.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 02:03 AM)

I'm EXACTLY the same way as you. I'm 5'9 and I prefer the short urinal as well. In fact, I never see the short urinal as a "kid's urinal", I always see it as a urinal for short folks.

I hate how most urinals are mounted so high that it makes me nervous about my dick or balls accidentally touching the rim of the urinal.

I prefer the short urinal 1st, then the stall, then the high urinal if there's nothing else available.