Just go home

Soxplosion

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home runs?  Or didnt you notice.......the fact is, we cant manufacture runs and its going to be the same ol damn story.

I noticed that four of the twelve runs were scored on home runs. The other eight were not. It was just as big a game, we went up against the Mariners' supposed ace and we rocked him. Colon came up huge, and he will be pitching if they make the playoffs.

They would have won even if you took away the home runs.

Yeah thats true, but they bashed two in the first inning and jumped to a 4-0 lead. Then they relaxed. If you have watching the soxc for years,and i know you have, they dont win many games unless they hit home runs and get off to early leads. In the playoffs that rarely happens.

HOLY s*** A LOSS, ABANDON SHIP!!!! THE SOX ARE ONLY 13-3 IN THEIR LAST 16 GAMES!!! ONLY ONE GAME BACK! WE'RE DONE FOR!

All of you dolts who are s***ting a brick the size of Texas, please go to the north side where fairweather fans fit right in.

Are we really going to the playoffs? The Royals now have the division lead by a game and we have a tough schedule. The only way in is to beat the Royals AT LEAST eight outta the last ten games we have against them...

Thank you for that great insight.

HOLY s*** A LOSS, ABANDON SHIP!!!! THE SOX ARE ONLY 13-3 IN THEIR LAST 16 GAMES!!! ONLY ONE GAME BACK! WE'RE DONE FOR!

All of you dolts who are s***ting a brick the size of Texas, please go to the north side where fairweather fans fit right in.

NOONE is abandoning ship. Its the same old s***, if you dont notice it, well thats your fault. We are A DUMB TEAM.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Say what?

Isn't this thread sorta like that?  :huh:

Okay well im not. I think the sox can and will make the playoffs. I just dont think they can or will win s*** in the playoffs, if they dont use their brains.

I noticed that four of the twelve runs were scored on home runs. The other eight were not. It was just as big a game, we went up against the Mariners' supposed ace and we rocked him. Colon came up huge, and he will be pitching if they make the playoffs.

Pineiro is an ace. Moyer is an ace. Meche is even an ace. Garcia is not...

Say what?

Okay well im not. I think the sox can and will make the playoffs. I just dont think they can or will win s*** in the playoffs, if they dont use their brains.

I dont think this teams gonna make the playoffs. KC sucks but we suck worse. We wont beat em. I think if we played the way we all knew we could from the beginning, wed have owned this division but now its too late...

Say what?

I dont think this teams gonna make the playoffs. KC sucks but we suck worse. We wont beat em. I think if we played the way we all knew we could from the beginning, wed have owned this division but now its too late...

Kc is awful. Our only worry is the Twins, and yeah, thats a concern.

That's why we just swept 'em in their house, right, pal?

The Sox will win this division. :bringit

Say what?

Dont say this, i will cry, i'm losing my faith because you are so pessimistic...

Piniero is solid, Moyer is an ace, and Meche is falling off the Earth.

Loaiza, Buehrle, and Colon are aces.

Buehrles ERA is over 4.00. If hes an ace, even Ryan Franklin is an ace. Hes not an ace. Hes a good pitcher (one I dont like) but hes not an ace. If he coulda pitched like he has of late all year, then hed be an ace...

That's why we just swept 'em in their house, right, pal?

The Sox will win this division. :bringit

Were still in second place dude. And dont gimme that smart crap we havent lost yet so were still tied. The game is over. Were in second place...