Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

So how does mens bathroom etiquette work here...

Three urinals on the wall. Two are regular sized, one is the short one. Short urinal is on the far right. First guy in uses the far left tall one. Is it OK for the second guy to use the other tall one, or does he have to go to the short one?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tex @ Mar 26, 2011 -> 02:41 PM)
Dammit, I upgraded to Firefox 4.0 and have a problem editing posts. It basically keeps the cursor from being inserted anywhere but at the end. I also cannot add to the end of a post is I quote someone. f***, I hate s*** like this,

4.0 doesn't fully support Kaspersky add ons yet either, I'm waiting to update.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 09:01 AM)
So how does mens bathroom etiquette work here...

Three urinals on the wall. Two are regular sized, one is the short one. Short urinal is on the far right. First guy in uses the far left tall one. Is it OK for the second guy to use the other tall one, or does he have to go to the short one?

Use the other tall one

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Mar 14, 2011 -> 09:09 PM)
Anyone listen to B&B on the Score? The tournament of bad brackets were announced today. The Japanese housing market is my pick to win it all!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/tournament-of-bad/

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 10:14 AM)
-How is ND Student Safety a 16-seed in the play-in matchup? Way underseeded. It could take out #1 Mike Singletary in the 1st round.

Called it. ND Student Safety in the final as a 16-seed, defeating Charlie Sheen's Rehab efforts in the Semis. The other two in the Final 4 are Urinal Conversations vs. Hopping on Lake Shore Drive in the middle of a blizzard

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 30, 2011 -> 06:12 PM)
Called it. ND Student Safety in the final as a 16-seed, defeating Charlie Sheen's Rehab efforts in the Semis. The other two in the Final 4 are Urinal Conversations vs. Hopping on Lake Shore Drive in the middle of a blizzard

Yeah I don't think you were stepping out on a limb there.

I am planning on selling an old van to a friend. On the back of the title, there is a spot where we can transfer ownership to another person. Is that all that needs to be done or do I need to somehow notify the state or send them some kind of information?

Morocco was amazing, very interesting to see such a different culture. It was pretty scary first getting there though, as we were led to the wrong hostel and then took a taxi that drove through some very rough neighborhoods and dropped us off in this intersection that seemed like the slums of the city. Luckily, we found the hostel and the hostel worker there was absolutely amazing, did more than we expected in our time there.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 07:59 AM)
I am planning on selling an old van to a friend. On the back of the title, there is a spot where we can transfer ownership to another person. Is that all that needs to be done or do I need to somehow notify the state or send them some kind of information?

That depends on how much you trust the friend. Really, your role is over once signed over, but you want to make sure he goes down to DMV, pays for the registration change and all that, and doesn't try to kill the President from your vehicle prior to ownership change.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 10:51 AM)
That depends on how much you trust the friend. Really, your role is over once signed over, but you want to make sure he goes down to DMV, pays for the registration change and all that, and doesn't try to kill the President from your vehicle prior to ownership change.

Gotcha, thanks. We are already taking off the license plates too before we even give it to him just to be sure.

I think this might be a sign...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/06/...968305920110406

Couple Survives Six Different Natural Disasters During Their Honeymoon

Share thisinShare.00diggsdiggEmailPrintBy Jetpacker at The Jetpacker

Wed Apr 6, 2011 7:00am EDT

A couple from Sweden just returned from what’s likely the craziest honeymoon of all time.

Stefan and Erika Svanstrom set out for their 4-month honeymoon on December 6th, and immediately got stranded in Munich, Germany during one of Europe’s worst blizzards on record.

From there they headed to Cairns, Australia, where they encountered a cyclone. After they cyclone hit, they were evacuated and spent 24 hours on a cement floor in a shopping center with 2,500 other people.

Next up was Brisbane, which was ravaged by floods. From there it was off to Perth, where they narrowly escaped some bush fires. And just before they arrived in New Zealand, the 6.3-magnitude earthquake hit Christchurch.

Then it was off to their final destination: Tokyo. They survived the Japan quake, and returned to Stockholm last week.

And if this all wasn’t crazy enough, Svanstrom also said he survived the devastating tsunami that hit Southeast Asia in 2004.

I think this guy might want to put off traveling for a while. Perhaps invest in a padded room. And never, EVER play the lotto.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 09:54 AM)
After about the third natural disaster, I would be like f*** this i'm going home.

My wife and i got married August 27, 2005 and planned a honeymoon to Walt Disney World. We were going to drive since i hate to fly.

Our path? Iowa City ---> St. Louis ---> Memphis ---> New Orleans ---> Orlando

August 27, 2005 should sound familure.... the day before Katrina made landfall in New Orleans. I spent Sunday canceling hotels and looking for a new route. The new route included stops in St Louis, Lexington, and Charleston. Ironically, despite the new route, we did end up drive through the remains of Katrina in Kentucky. But, it was nothing more than a moderate rain storm.