Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 12:12 PM)
I thank the Lord everyday that goes by that I have yet to subject myself to anything Harry Potter.

I have never read a word from the books but really like the movies.

I'm sure it is the "in" thing to do to hate on Potter, despite the acclaim both the books and movies get.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 01:22 PM)

I'm sure it is the "in" thing to do to hate on Potter, despite the acclaim both the books and movies get.

I agree. The movies are really well done. It is one of the few things out there that I don't feel like I have seen it before I actually see it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 01:22 PM)

Judging by the amount of people who love that s***, I'd say the exact opposite.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 12:12 PM)
I thank the Lord everyday that goes by that I have yet to subject myself to anything Harry Potter.

watched about 10 minutes of the first one....never wanted to watch another second passed that.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 08:01 PM)
In this year's Soxtalk awards, can we PLEASE have a worst poster category? I'm willing to get my fair share of votes, but the person who WILL win needs to know it. I wish I could just tell him, but I can't.

I can probably guess who you mean.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 09:06 PM)
Damn it, OK. I thought not mentioning names would suffice.

The end result is baiting others to find creative ways to suggest names which will just pick a fight. I'm sure you can get that feeling too.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 08:01 PM)
In this year's Soxtalk awards, can we PLEASE have a worst poster category? I'm willing to get my fair share of votes, but the person who WILL win needs to know it. I wish I could just tell him, but I can't.

Damn, sorry Milkman for mentioning the free concerts. You're welcome to come over and enjoy them too. First beer's on me.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 08:19 PM)
Damn, sorry Milkman for mentioning the free concerts. You're welcome to come over and enjoy them too. First beer's on me.

If this were an open invite, I'd be getting trashed tonight.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 06:05 PM)
Having Old St. Pat's block party right across the street from my building is awesome. Free concerts tonight and tomorrow, and I don't have to pee in a porta-potty or pay a lot for beer.

Just got home from there. I know peeps working the beer tent so the cover charge was worth it. It was like a Chicago singles party in a parking lot with tons of beer, the eye candy was flowing!!!