Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 10:55 AM)
You bought a "sandwich" at a... Dunkin Donuts. Did you expect quality?

I like their flatbreads, and I love sausage. Except, it wasnt really the "sausage" I was expecting. When someone says it's a breakfast sausage, who thinks hot dog?

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 04:07 PM)
Never had one, and it's not like I eat there very often. Maybe once a month, tops.

Yeah i'm not there often at all. Pretty much just once a month. I have to be in the office at 6am on the first of the month so I usually stop there on those days on the way and get myself breakfast and a drink

So an awkward situation has arisen at work where one of our office people hasn't talked to me since last Friday because I believe he thinks I banged one of his assistants. My job and all of that are in no danger, so it'll be interesting to see where this goes.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
So an awkward situation has arisen at work where one of our office people hasn't talked to me since last Friday because I believe he thinks I banged one of his assistants. My job and all of that are in no danger, so it'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Haha, that's awesome.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)

They think you banged a chick?

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
The new Gmail look f***ing sucks. They did the same s*** with their calendar look and I hate that too.

I like it. Nice and sleek. Just set the sizing to "cozy" vs "comfortable" and you're good to go.