2011 Films Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 16, 2011 -> 03:02 PM)
:lol:

I actually liked Easy A and thought it was overall a pretty funny movie.

Tucci and Clarkson were hilarious. I thought it was good as well.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 16, 2011 -> 05:49 PM)
Can someone tell me what the f*** the point is of making a McCain/Palin movie? I'm just thinking of how stupid and pointless that Bush movie was.

Well, I'd assume someone expects to make money off of it.

QUOTE (bmags @ May 16, 2011 -> 06:02 PM)
is oliver stone making this one too?

Ed Harris is set to star opposite Julianne Moore in HBO Films' Game Change, which Tom Hanks and Gary Goetzman's Playtone has come on board to produce.

Harris will portray Sen. John McCain in the movie, which follows McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign, from his selection of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (Moore) as his running mate to their ultimate defeat in the general election. Based on the bestselling book Game Change, by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin, the film is directed by Jay Roach and written by Danny Strong, whose previous collaboration was HBO’s Recount, about the 2000 Florida recount. Playtone is producing in association with Roach's Everyman Pictures, with Hanks, Goetzman and Roach executive producing. Strong serves as co-executive producer. Harris, who has 4 Oscar nominations, also played a presidential candidate in the 1992 feature comedy Running Mates. On HBO, he previously starred in the movie Empire Falls, which earned him an Emmy nomination.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ May 19, 2011 -> 07:23 PM)
The Room is being shown at the Music Box tomorrow at midnight.. Cant wait for the suckiness!!! Im bringing a 6 pack of PBR just like everyone else :headbang

Flipped, you're tearing me apart!

Edited by SoxFanForever

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 20, 2011 -> 12:15 PM)
I'll wait until they release the first Anne Hathaway as Catwoman pictures.

I think that will be one of the last images released to be honest with you. After the massively Epic FAIL of the Halle Berry Catwoman movie, Im sure Nolan will want to keep that one hidden for a while.

Im very excited about this movie. I think that Rhas Al-Ghul coming back, and his daughter(Marion Cotillard) is going to make for a great story, and then you add in Bane, Catwoman, AND Alberto Falcone? This will be a great one.

And I know there is a lot of haters, but I think Transformers: Dark of the Moon has the potential to be the best one yet. I love watching the trailer

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 23, 2011 -> 10:10 AM)
And I know there is a lot of haters, but I think Transformers: Dark of the Moon has the potential to be the best one yet. I love watching the trailer

This trailer?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 23, 2011 -> 10:14 AM)
<!--quoteo(post=2384961:date=May 23, 2011 -> 10:10 AM:name=KyYlE23)-->
<!--quotec-->And I know there is a lot of haters, but I think Transformers: Dark of the Moon has the potential to be the best one yet. I love watching the trailer

This trailer?

LOL

hater

It sure as hell wouldn't take much to be better than Transformers 2. That was easily one of the worst movie going experiences I have ever had and I've seen a lot of bad movies. I refuse to watch another movie directed by Michael Bay after that piece of crap.