2011 Films Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIrst of all, Project X is about teaching monkeys how to fly airplanes so we can attack during a nuclear event.

Second, I always feel bad about wanting to bang the girls in HS movies, but then I realize that most girls in HS movies are actually 23 and up

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 04:41 PM)
Kate Beckinsale was really hot about 5-7 years ago.

Not sure what about her has changed since...seems she's had some plastic surgery work done. Something just seems artificial about her appearance now, hard to put a finger on it.

Really? I feel like she doesn't age at all, she's f***in perfect imo.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 05:41 PM)

Not sure what about her has changed since...seems she's had some plastic surgery work done. Something just seems artificial about her appearance now, hard to put a finger on it.

yeaaaaah no

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 05:47 PM)
Also, I don't care how old she's getting compared to when she was first in Labyrinth (15), Jennifer Connelly has hardly aged at all. I'd lose a finger to nail her.

^This

I am crazy about that woman.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 06:47 PM)
Also, I don't care how old she's getting compared to when she was first in Labyrinth (15), Jennifer Connelly has hardly aged at all. I'd lose a finger to nail her.

I don't know, she was cuter when she was in that seedy B movie with Don Johnson way back when.

Or Career Opportunities.

I'll give her huge amounts of credit for "reinventing" herself and becoming an extremely talented actress when she began as more or less a big-boobed bimbo in Hollywood.

Sometimes, it seems she's gone too extreme though...losing weight, she seems gaunt.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 06:44 PM)
I watched quite a few movies in the last few days.

House Of Sand And Fog - Awesome

Pirate Radio - Pretty damn good

Attack The Block - Good

About to watch Everything Must Go.

I enjoyed Everything Must Go.

Ferrell's performance was good enough to almost make me feel uncomfortable...although never having been around an alcoholic, it's a bit more removed on a personal level.

I especially like the scenes where he was trying to bond with the latch-key kid who didn't have any role models to bond with.

House of Sand and Fog was excellent, especially Kingsley and the woman whose name I can't spell who was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Ocsar.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
Jennifer Connelly was a big boobed bimbo? When did this happen? Every role I have ever seen her in has been dramatic more or less

That's what I was thinking. I'm not an expert on her career, but I never viewed her that way.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 05:41 PM)

Might be that the entire preview from that movie is CGI noise, and thus artifcial as a whole. Hard to look "real" in a video game.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 07:39 PM)
Jennifer Connelly was a big boobed bimbo? When did this happen? Every role I have ever seen her in has been dramatic more or less

He must be confusing her with someone else. That makes no sense.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 10:17 PM)
He must be confusing her with someone else. That makes no sense.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7253092094138727420

Check out THE HOT SPOT, or just try any random search for Jennifer Connelly/Don Johnson or the movie title

Second, the movie "Career Opportunities"

I just have the advantage of being over 40 years old now and have watched her career evolve over that time.

Thought of in another way, she was the Eva Green of her day. Just shows how well she has put that past behind her that nobody knows, haha.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 3, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
I saw Green lantern yesterday. Very rushed, very disappointing

Yeah definitely the worst of the comic book movies to come out so far.

Wonder if they'll still look into a sequel for it though.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 10:51 PM)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7253092094138727420

Check out THE HOT SPOT, or just try any random search for Jennifer Connelly/Don Johnson or the movie title

Second, the movie "Career Opportunities"

I just have the advantage of being over 40 years old now and have watched her career evolve over that time.

Thought of in another way, she was the Eva Green of her day. Just shows how well she has put that past behind her that nobody knows, haha.

I know that she has made movies where she is naked, but that doesnt make her a big boobed bimbo in my mind. Angelina Jolie has made plenty of movies where she is naked, but she has a pretty good acting range and isnt thought of like that.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Nov 3, 2011 -> 03:24 AM)
Yeah definitely the worst of the comic book movies to come out so far.

Wonder if they'll still look into a sequel for it though.

It made enough money, a sequel will be made, although i doubt Reynolds is Hal Jordan again. And that is not to say I think he was bad, because he actually reigned in his comedy routine that he always does in movies, but if he makes another one and it is a stinker it will reflect bad on him.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 05:43 PM)
Kate Beckinsale is so f***ing hot.

Southsidedon, if you enter this thread and try and dispute this fact with a picture of New York, I will hunt you down and end you.

This.

I will see this movie just to see her again in that role.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 06:47 PM)

I liked her more when she was a little more curvier. She use to have an hourglass figure.