2011 Films Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 10, 2011 -> 04:49 PM)
I just saw the "Snow White and the Huntsman" trailer. Charlize Theron is still amazingly hot. Thats all I've got

I love her. My buddy in LA got a picture with her at some gala. I hate him.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 10, 2011 -> 04:49 PM)
I just saw the "Snow White and the Huntsman" trailer. Charlize Theron is still amazingly hot. Thats all I've got

and in this movie we're supposed tot believe that Charlize Theron is jealous of Kristin Stewart's looks???? Talk about a fantasy movie........ :lolhitting

QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 06:52 AM)
and in this movie we're supposed tot believe that Charlize Theron is jealous of Kristin Stewart's looks???? Talk about a fantasy movie........ :lolhitting

Well, she is stealing youth from young girls so she can stay beautiful, so it does make sense. But yea, put them next to each other and i see a model and a gawky teenager

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 02:20 PM)
I don't get all the Kristen Stewart hate. I thought she was good in Adventureland and excellent in The Runways.

She will also be in On the Road.

Never seen any of the Twilight stuff though.

Haven't seen Runaways, but I'll give you Adventureland. However, I'm pretty sure she was playing herself. The character by design had no range and little personality. So yeah, she nailed boring and shy.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 02:20 PM)
I don't get all the Kristen Stewart hate. I thought she was good in Adventureland and excellent in The Runways.

She will also be in On the Road.

Never seen any of the Twilight stuff though.

Dakota Fanning was excellent. Kristen Stewart was just there

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 05:32 PM)
I love how the trailers of movies always have the same intro and voice over guy. Thats got to be the best job in hollywood.

It has to be a new guy over the last few years, as the guy who did it forever before that died.

Hell, comedian Pablo Francisco could do it easily based on his standup routine.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 05:44 PM)
It has to be a new guy over the last few years, as the guy who did it forever before that died.

Hell, comedian Pablo Francisco could do it easily based on his standup routine.

I haven't looked it up, but I'm fairly convinced this trailer voice Guy of late is Mac's dad from Sunny.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 12, 2011 -> 06:49 AM)
I haven't looked it up, but I'm fairly convinced this trailer voice Guy of late is Mac's dad from Sunny.

How would you come to that conclusion? It just seems so random, unless you read an article about it or something.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Nov 12, 2011 -> 10:39 AM)
I think I saw that before. It was called Mercury Rising. But whatever, it's Statham so I'm still going to watch it.

I like Jason Statham, but I think he's a much better actor than the movies he does. I suppose he knows where the money is at for him, though, and that's what he does.

A couple of other guys that I think have a lot more talent than their movies would suggest:

Matthew McConaughey

Brendan Fraser

Nicolas Cage (as long as the role is right)