2011 Films Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 07:49 PM)
That looks like an excellent movie and Christian Bale is one hell of an actor, but I bet that guy is a first class douche in person.

He has admitted as such in interviews. He doesnt like the popularity in public so he acts like an asshole so people leave him alone

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 08:36 PM)
Yeah, what would ever have made people think that

Yep. He's pretty far up the list of people I wanna get in a fist fight with. And I'd beat the brakes off his ass.

f*** that makes me not wanna pay a dime to see ANY movie that he's in. What a complete asshat.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Nov 14, 2011 -> 12:14 AM)
Yep. He's pretty far up the list of people I wanna get in a fist fight with. And I'd beat the brakes off his ass.

f*** that makes me not wanna pay a dime to see ANY movie that he's in. What a complete asshat.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 14, 2011 -> 03:25 PM)
OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh GOOOOOOD for YOUUU

That. Plus, no you f***ing wouldn't.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Nov 14, 2011 -> 10:40 PM)
Yes. Definitely. He's not Batman in real life you know.

No s***, but he's jacked. And I'm willing to bet that he's gotten some pretty decent training in martial arts, military training, and boxing from all of the roles he's been in. He's notorious for getting very into his roles.

So now that I've explained why I think he'd probably destroy you, can you explain why you think you can "definitely" kick his ass other than him not really being Batman?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 12:32 AM)
No s***, but he's jacked. And I'm willing to bet that he's gotten some pretty decent training in martial arts, military training, and boxing from all of the roles he's been in. He's notorious for getting very into his roles.

So now that I've explained why I think he'd probably destroy you, can you explain why you think you can "definitely" kick his ass other than him not really being Batman?

Maybe the only movie he's seen him in was The Machinst :)

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 14, 2011 -> 11:32 PM)

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that he added another 20lbs of muscle this time for Batman from the last time he played Batman

Edited by onedude

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 14, 2011 -> 11:32 PM)

So you think Mr. Bale is the only one on this planet who's had some "decent" training in martial arts and boxing huh? And you think putting on an extra 20 pounds of muscle on a 6' less than 200lb frame while he prepares to run around in a cape makes this 37 year old man invincible?

Maybe he'll destroy YOU.

You're funny.

And this is a stupid argument.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 09:24 AM)
So you think Mr. Bale is the only one on this planet who's had some "decent" training in martial arts and boxing huh? And you think putting on an extra 20 pounds of muscle on a 6' less than 200lb frame while he prepares to run around in a cape makes this 37 year old man invincible?

Maybe he'll destroy YOU.

You're funny.

And this is a stupid argument.

No offense, but you're sounding like "internet tough guy" personified.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 14, 2011 -> 11:36 PM)
Maybe the only movie he's seen him in was The Machinst :)

That's about the only explanation that works, other than "I think I'm the toughest guy in the room no matter where I go" syndrome.

QUOTE (onedude @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 08:48 AM)
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that he added another 20lbs of muscle this time for Batman from the last time he played Batman

It's the same thing with Matt Damon. He might not be tough at all, but doing those Bourne movies have jacked him up and he's probably gotten training for it. I think it'd be foolish to say that I'd "definitely" beat his ass.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 09:51 AM)
No offense, but you're sounding like "internet tough guy" personified.

None taken.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 10:39 AM)
I was thinking 12 year old on the playground talking s*** about some high school kid.

Well I suppose you're free to think whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 02:42 PM)
It was a quote from Christian Bale's infamous, recorded rant that got a lot of play a few years ago... in case you didn't connect the dots.

Went right over my head. My fault.

Edited by Chet Kincaid