2011 Video Game Catch-All Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 01:08 PM)
sweeet. i really hope they fixed the ridonkulous trades they had in RTTS.. i hated playing for the 2011 sox featuring beckham, pujols, and 7 other randomly generated players.

Haha, same here. My Sox team had Beckham, Andruw Jones, Pujols (Albert and Emmuel), Flowers, and then like 4 made up guys and half the pitching staff made up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 03:56 PM)
Welcome to MLB The Show 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.

What? 09 and 10 you pitched with the X button, at least I always did. I'm sure you can opt out of the new controls if you want to.

Edit: sorry, nm. I see what you meant now.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

Finally just played the original Mass Effect and now I can import my character into Mass Effect 2.

Going all Renegade as usual. Very hard to try and maximise your Paragon score with that game I tell you.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 01:26 PM)
He does. It's only upsetting once a year when MLB The Show comes out. Otherwise I don't really care.

aw man, but the blu ray player dude!!!!! its the coolest!

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 01:33 AM)
Finally just played the original Mass Effect and now I can import my character into Mass Effect 2.

Going all Renegade as usual. Very hard to try and maximise your Paragon score with that game I tell you.

Nah it's really not, you have plenty of opportunities. You have to be a total dickhead to max out your Renegade score though. lol.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 11:29 PM)
for you maybe :P i want to see this "new and improved" RTTS

Yeah, to each his own.

I have no idea who this psychopath is who updated the roster, but it has a 100% feedback rating and for good measure. He spent the time creating guys who don't exist AND making their faces ridiculously realistic. I feel like I'm looking at Brent Morel.

I'm 1-1, lost opening day to the Indians 3-1 before coming back with Jake Peavy and pulling off an 8-0 victory.

Adam Dunn heard the boo birds in the first game with 3 k's and a walk, while he hear the cheers with a double and a bomb in the 2nd game.

The only downside of not upgrading is Bobby Jenks' face still on the outfield wall, lol.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 4, 2011 -> 09:44 AM)
Yeah, to each his own.

I have no idea who this psychopath is who updated the roster, but it has a 100% feedback rating and for good measure. He spent the time creating guys who don't exist AND making their faces ridiculously realistic. I feel like I'm looking at Brent Morel.

I'm 1-1, lost opening day to the Indians 3-1 before coming back with Jake Peavy and pulling off an 8-0 victory.

Adam Dunn heard the boo birds in the first game with 3 k's and a walk, while he hear the cheers with a double and a bomb in the 2nd game.

The only downside of not upgrading is Bobby Jenks' face still on the outfield wall, lol.

Is the 2011 schedule included with that roster? I normally try to follow the real team at least by week.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 4, 2011 -> 10:31 AM)
Is the 2011 schedule included with that roster? I normally try to follow the real team at least by week.

I don't think you can alter schedules from roster files...

QUOTE (T R U @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 04:11 PM)
aw man, but the blu ray player dude!!!!! its the coolest!

As a bitter & soon to be former Xbox owner, it's more than that.

Everyone I know that's owned a PS3, 0 problems.

I've had to send in my Xbox 3 times since getting it back in '07. I've known of other people having to send theirs in more than once in that same time period.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 4, 2011 -> 06:06 PM)

I've had to send in my Xbox 3 times since getting it back in '07. I've known of other people having to send theirs in more than once in that same time period.

Had to send mine in about a year after I got it because it wouldnt read any disc, apparently a common problem with the model I had. They atleast gave me a free month of Live, of course it took a month to get it fixed and sent back.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 4, 2011 -> 06:06 PM)

don't know what to tell you about that, I had an elite and played the s*** out of it for 5 years before it finally had an issue.. I sent it to Microsoft, with no warranty, and had it repaired for free and returned to me in 3 weeks..

I have since upgraded to the new model, not a single problem.. xbox live is better than anything PS3 offers, sorry but ide rather be able to talk to all of my friends without having to play the same game in the same lobby.. I almost never play non multiplayer games as it is, so that's a pretty huge sticking point for me..

QUOTE (T R U @ Mar 5, 2011 -> 02:52 AM)
don't know what to tell you about that, I had an elite and played the s*** out of it for 5 years before it finally had an issue.. I sent it to Microsoft, with no warranty, and had it repaired for free and returned to me in 3 weeks..

I have since upgraded to the new model, not a single problem.. xbox live is better than anything PS3 offers, sorry but ide rather be able to talk to all of my friends without having to play the same game in the same lobby.. I almost never play non multiplayer games as it is, so that's a pretty huge sticking point for me..

i still have my launch xbox that i brought to Iraq and is full of moon dust from the desert and it still runs like a champ. you cant talk with friends while on PSN you can only do a chat room thinggy, a solution to that that ive found was to tape my cell phone inside my turtle beach headset and call whoever id like to chat with.. its almost the same thing.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Mar 5, 2011 -> 01:57 PM)
i still have my launch xbox that i brought to Iraq and is full of moon dust from the desert and it still runs like a champ. you cant talk with friends while on PSN you can only do a chat room thinggy, a solution to that that ive found was to tape my cell phone inside my turtle beach headset and call whoever id like to chat with.. its almost the same thing.

lol ps3 is so trash.. but hey its sony, so let the slobbing begin

QUOTE (T R U @ Mar 6, 2011 -> 02:41 AM)
lol ps3 is so trash.. but hey its sony, so let the slobbing begin

lol 360 is so trash.. but hey its microsoft, so let the slobbing begin

Constructive conversation!

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 4, 2011 -> 05:10 PM)
Had to send mine in about a year after I got it because it wouldnt read any disc, apparently a common problem with the model I had. They atleast gave me a free month of Live, of course it took a month to get it fixed and sent back.

Another benefit Tru neglected... PSN is free.