2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Brian @ May 16, 2011 -> 09:28 PM)
HIMYM with the most predictable season finale ever.

Really? I didn't see that coming until the last minute.

Also, I think this means the show is almost over. Barney's character is what makes this show. So unless there's a long lead-up to the wedding I don't see how this show can last much longer.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, in retrospect, bad season of Survivor. Rob just dominated... completely dominated. I'm disappointed to hear season 23 will bring the awful Redemption Island twist back, along with 2 more returning Survivors.

They need a fresh season, with little to no people under the age of 27. Watching these 19-21 year old girls be used for entire seasons and make zero moves is getting really, really old.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 16, 2011 -> 08:28 PM)
HIMYM with the most predictable season finale ever.

The second Lilly started puking, I called that she was pregnant.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 17, 2011 -> 09:05 AM)
Also, I think this means the show is almost over. Barney's character is what makes this show. So unless there's a long lead-up to the wedding I don't see how this show can last much longer.

It's signed on for two more seasons, so it's gonna have to last somehow. It was a great show for a while, but I think it's definitely run its course. Just show us who the f***ing mother is already!

I don't want to live on this planet any more.

Seth MacFarlane has closed a deal to reboot 'The Flintstones' via new TV and film projects.

First reported by Deadline, MacFarlane and his legal team have cleared the necessary hurdles to get the project started. Fox confirmed the news at their 2011 Upfronts this week.

Fox said the reboot will air in 2013. See more at TV Squad.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 17, 2011 -> 09:05 AM)
Really? I didn't see that coming until the last minute.

I think they'll stretch it out for two more seasons, but the show has become unbearable.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 17, 2011 -> 09:12 AM)

It's signed on for two more seasons, so it's gonna have to last somehow. It was a great show for a while, but I think it's definitely run its course. Just show us who the f***ing mother is already!

Two more seasons? Ugh. One is plenty enough.

Ya know, I would of been fine if the girl that accidently got the flowers in the shop was the mother. Dumb tease.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 17, 2011 -> 12:21 PM)
Ya know, I would of been fine if the girl that accidently got the flowers in the shop was the mother. Dumb tease.

I was all excited that it was the big reveal. then they threw the Pysch out there. Boo.

The Zooey arc pretty much killed my remaining interest in the show. I will continue to watch but I just anticipate each episode being bad. I still have no idea what they were thinking with bringing in the Zooey character. That entire arc was absolutely brutal. The show has run its course, I really wish next year was its last.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 17, 2011 -> 09:09 AM)
So yeah, in retrospect, bad season of Survivor. Rob just dominated... completely dominated. I'm disappointed to hear season 23 will bring the awful Redemption Island twist back, along with 2 more returning Survivors.

They need a fresh season, with little to no people under the age of 27. Watching these 19-21 year old girls be used for entire seasons and make zero moves is getting really, really old.

I don't know, I was getting sick of the best players not winning. The last 3 winners were a joke. They were all weak players who didn't do anything. I enjoyed watching Rob dominate a season and win. I am all for Redemption island going though. It was pretty pointless. And unless one of the returning Survivors is Parvarti, I could care less.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ May 17, 2011 -> 01:17 PM)
I don't know, I was getting sick of the best players not winning. The last 3 winners were a joke. They were all weak players who didn't do anything. I enjoyed watching Rob dominate a season and win. I am all for Redemption island going though. It was pretty pointless. And unless one of the returning Survivors is Parvarti, I could care less.

I just wish the Redemption Island stuff didn't take so much time up. I didn't hate it. They should of let the people come back a tad more frequently.

Agreed on Parvati. Bring back Andrea as well.

I doubt Parv is coming back, I assume that its going to be cast members that had big impacts but didnt win (like Rob and Russell).

Maybe James?

Survivor was good, the only thing that annoyed me was how stupid the people on Rob's cast were. Once he got them in control, you had to get rid of him.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 17, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)
I doubt Parv is coming back, I assume that its going to be cast members that had big impacts but didnt win (like Rob and Russell).

Maybe James?

Survivor was good, the only thing that annoyed me was how stupid the people on Rob's cast were. Once he got them in control, you had to get rid of him.

If it's Amanda I am just not going to f***ing watch. I hate her.