2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

Another Killing theory....

You know, I am kind of surprised that no one has suggested that it could be the mayor's campaign. Like they did it to make the Richmond campaign look bad. Not saying I think it's him or his campaign who did it, but I always saw that as the obvious answer.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 12:28 AM)

You know, I am kind of surprised that no one has suggested that it could be the mayor's campaign. Like they did it to make the Richmond campaign look bad. Not saying I think it's him or his campaign who did it, but I always saw that as the obvious answer.

you're close

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 05:01 PM)
Which is the reason why I never decided to watch the Danish version of it, and why I never plan on watching the UK version of Shameless.

Oh definitely, I like Shameless way too much to do that. Though I think someone earlier in this thread said that the series differ slightly; at the end of Season 1 in the UK version, Fiona goes with Steve.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 02:28 AM)

I suggested that last week as my theory, Joe.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 11:19 PM)
Another hilarious and entertaining episode of Franklin & Bash.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 12:11 PM)
Franklin & Bash rocked again last night, btw.

Was there a three am showing or something? :bang

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 04:06 PM)
...who is connected to the Mayor's campaign.

...as his biggest benefactor. The cash deposits by Rosie at the ATM's and shaking Richmond's hand in that video also add to my theory.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 04:12 PM)

...as his biggest benefactor. The cash deposits by Rosie at the ATM's and shaking Richmond's hand in that video also add to my theory.

I just feel that whomever is revealed as the killer won't make me fulfilled at all unless it is someone completely out there. Show just lost steam with me.

I'm kind of holding out hope for Holder to be the killer. Girl turns up dead just as he shows up in town.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 08:10 PM)
I just feel that whomever is revealed as the killer won't make me fulfilled at all unless it is someone completely out there. Show just lost steam with me.

I'm kind of holding out hope for Holder to be the killer. Girl turns up dead just as he shows up in town.

Nah, because I think

he would do some clue dumping or trying to lead Linden in the wrong direction.