2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 11:11 AM)
That's one of the reasons I noticed. Her face and neck/upper body seemed chunkier, but it was hard to tell because it seemed like they were attempting to cover it up. I don't care, I just find it funny that she managed to gain so much weight in a few hours.

Oh yeah, she gained a ton of weight, the wife and I were talking about it. Actually, that's probably why she was wearing what she was... the cover-all or wahtever you want to call it probably hides her sides and newly gigantic ass.

I, however, never found her attractive to begin with... her heyday was back in her one episode of Seinfeld. She was looking solid there.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 11:21 AM)
Oh yeah, she gained a ton of weight, the wife and I were talking about it. Actually, that's probably why she was wearing what she was... the cover-all or wahtever you want to call it probably hides her sides and newly gigantic ass.

I, however, never found her attractive to begin with... her heyday was back in her one episode of Seinfeld. She was looking solid there.

That's what I said, ya big jerk! But yeah, she's just mediocre. Which Seinfeld?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 11:11 AM)
That's one of the reasons I noticed. Her face and neck/upper body seemed chunkier, but it was hard to tell because it seemed like they were attempting to cover it up. I don't care, I just find it funny that she managed to gain so much weight in a few hours.

yeah, it isn't essential for her character to be hot or anything.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 11:57 AM)
f***ing Cassi is going to go home. Sucks. At least we still have Porche. And WTF was with Rachel crying in a f***ing bush. Brendan is the biggest p**** every on BB.

Yeah, there's no way Cassi survives, but I'd rather see Dominic around anyway, I think he'll be a player.

I really wish Jordan had balled up and put Brendan & Rachel on the block. It would have been dumb, but it also would have made for good television. Plus, I'm not so sure that they couldn't have still had numbers after a move like that, they'd have had Cassi & Shelly in their back pocket, definitely would still have had Danielle, and Dominic & Adam could have been talked into that group as well.

And yeah, Jeff just f***ing owns. I love that he put Rachel in her f***ing place.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 12:01 PM)
Yeah, there's no way Cassi survives, but I'd rather see Dominic around anyway, I think he'll be a player.

I really wish Jordan had balled up and put Brendan & Rachel on the block. It would have been dumb, but it also would have made for good television. Plus, I'm not so sure that they couldn't have still had numbers after a move like that, they'd have had Cassi & Shelly in their back pocket, definitely would still have had Danielle, and Dominic & Adam could have been talked into that group as well.

And yeah, Jeff just f***ing owns. I love that he put Rachel in her f***ing place.

I was talking back door even before he won the veto. It was a perfect chance and they would have had shelly, cassi and Adam on their team only to face Dani (maybe), Dom, Porche and team worthless.

Is anyone else watching Expedition Impossible? My wife and I are hooked on it. Really been pulling for "No Limits" (e.g., the team with one blind guy, who is doing stuff I could never contemplate doing).

Pretty sweet stuff when the three ex football players talked about the blind guy and having played with Ladamian Tomilson, Jerry Rice, etc and saying that the blind guy is the better athlete.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 11:29 AM)
f***ing Rachel. Cassi and Jordan tell her off, and yet she still thinks shes normal. And then wins HOH, f***!!

Her telling Cassi her gameplay was awful is hilarious. This is the girl who was out last week after 3 weeks because she pissed everyone off and the only reason she is back is because she is a biatch.