2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else planning to watch The Chicago Code? If it was called The [insert any other city in the nation] Code, I would not be interested at all. But since it was filmed here and I actually had a small chat with the guy that plays the alderman when they were filming in front of my building, I'm gonna give it a go. Reviews have been guardedly optimistic.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 10:01 AM)
Anyone else planning to watch The Chicago Code? If it was called The [insert any other city in the nation] Code, I would not be interested at all. But since it was filmed here and I actually had a small chat with the guy that plays the alderman when they were filming in front of my building, I'm gonna give it a go. Reviews have been guardedly optimistic.

I plan on watching it since it's from Shawn Ryan (The Shield).

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 10:01 AM)

It's getting great reviews so I am going to DVR it.

Just saw Netflix is streaming the whole series of "The Larry Sanders Show". I have always wanted to watch it but never did.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 10:24 AM)
It's getting great reviews so I am going to DVR it.

Just saw Netflix is streaming the whole series of "The Larry Sanders Show". I have always wanted to watch it but never did.

"Hey Now," as good a show as has ever been made.

IFC has been running it lately.

Every episode is good.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 08:13 PM)
How the f*** do people watch Glee? Wow is that show f***ing terrible.

I've been watching it with my wife since the beginning, and the concept for last night's episode might have been the worst one yet.

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 02:23 PM)
Shameless might be my favorite show on TV right now.

It's pretty outstanding. I kind of wondered how they would make so many characters work, but they are pulling it off so far.

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 09:06 PM)
Chicago Code....HELL YES! Main character is a huge Sox fan

It was decent I think. I'll give it another shot. The cubs jokes coming from the main character will never get old though :headbang

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 01:53 PM)
So my news feed on facebook has kind of been blowing up about The Chicago Code.

Might be because of the Polish detective who happens to be White Sox fan, as are most of my friends on facebook, def excited to watch it.

That sox fan, polish detective, is from Australia. He did a good job getting rid of his accent. Thought the show was decent last night. Except the cop driving next to the thug while having a gun pointed in his face. I mean come on...that didn't contribute anything to the scene, so why add some totally unrealistic s***, when there isn't a need.