2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 09:59 PM)
Re: HIMYM

So like I have been saying, Zoey is not the mother.

How'd ya figure that out? LoL

Now we get to wait for it to end badly? Weak. But guessing we see the mother in the season finale.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 22, 2011 -> 11:55 AM)

Now we get to wait for it to end badly? Weak. But guessing we see the mother in the season finale.

I've been thinking for a while the season finale would end up at the wedding and just as he is about to meet her the season ends.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 22, 2011 -> 11:55 AM)

I've been saying it since she wasn't the mother since they met and I thought it was obvious to everyone but I saw people speculating here and elsewhere that she was the mother despite the fact they said in the season premiere that he meets the mother at a wedding.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 22, 2011 -> 01:26 PM)
Thanks. I am watching the replays on AMC, so I am trying to figure out how much is left.

Also, same question for Dexter.... What season is it in?

Dexter has 5 seasons and the 6th season should probably start in the Summer or Fall.

I just got done catching up with Breaking Bad seasons 1 and 2. I saw them before, but decided to catch up on the entire series again. I'm currently waiting for season 3 to be released on DVD so I can Netflix it. I'm pretty excited because I didn't watch a single episode of that season.

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure that the next season of Dexter will be the last. It definitely should be.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 22, 2011 -> 01:23 PM)
I've been saying it since she wasn't the mother since they met and I thought it was obvious to everyone but I saw people speculating here and elsewhere that she was the mother despite the fact they said in the season premiere that he meets the mother at a wedding.

I've never watched this show, so forgive me if I'm way off, but is it possible that they're purposely misleading you? The word "meet" can mean two separate things in this scenario.

1.) He met this woman for the first time at a wedding

2.) He already knew this woman, and agreed with her beforehand to meet her at the ceremony

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 22, 2011 -> 01:34 PM)
I've never watched this show, so forgive me if I'm way off, but is it possible that they're purposely misleading you? The word "meet" can mean two separate things in this scenario.

2.) He already knew this woman, and agreed with her beforehand to meet her at the ceremony

Nothing has indicated scenario #2 is it

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 22, 2011 -> 12:31 PM)
Dexter has 5 seasons and the 6th season should probably start in the Summer or Fall.

I just got done catching up with Breaking Bad seasons 1 and 2. I saw them before, but decided to catch up on the entire series again. I'm currently waiting for season 3 to be released on DVD so I can Netflix it. I'm pretty excited because I didn't watch a single episode of that season.

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure that the next season of Dexter will be the last. It definitely should be.

They are running season 3 right now on AMC on Thursdays after midnite. I think they are on the second or third episode.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 22, 2011 -> 12:34 PM)

You know....i wish the show would get rid of Zoey and find a way to keep The Captain around. Not sure about anyone else....but he makes me laugh everyday.

Rapscallion may be going a bit far, Ted.” :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Maritime justice demands physical retribution! Who is this flower child and what has he done with my friend Ted Mosby?”

“I daresay Scylla and Caribdis could not have torn us asunder. We had great big boners for each other.”

Great stuff

Edited by juddling

Ok...I've been searching Netflix streaming trying to find a show to take up my time. I watched the first two episodes of Dead Like Me. (i think it was on Showtime....dead girl becomes a Reaper). Anyways....after two shows....i'm kind of on the fence if it's worth continuing. Any opinions????

QUOTE (juddling @ Feb 24, 2011 -> 01:28 AM)
Ok...I've been searching Netflix streaming trying to find a show to take up my time. I watched the first two episodes of Dead Like Me. (i think it was on Showtime....dead girl becomes a Reaper). Anyways....after two shows....i'm kind of on the fence if it's worth continuing. Any opinions????

Not the greatest show but it kept my interest throughout when hulu had every episode for free online a year or two ago.

QUOTE (juddling @ Feb 24, 2011 -> 12:28 AM)

Wife and I tried to watch it awhile back... not worth it.

I have it queued up myself. I would suggest Party Down, Larry Sanders, or Arrested Development

If you're looking for a Lost fix (action/drama/mystery/character type show) try Battlestar Galactica. I hate space/sci fi crap, but for some reason I was ok with this and it ended up being a pretty solid watch, especially with netflix streaming. Not sure I would have stuck with the show for 6 years week after week, but watching a couple episodes a night fixes the random clunker episode problem. I wish I had watched Lost that way.