2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 09:30 AM)
Am I the only one left that watches Justified? Another solid episode last night featuring Larenz Tate of Menace II Society fame.

No. It's one of my favorite shows on television.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 10:48 AM)
As smart as it was to vote Russell out, throwing challenges this early is stupid, especially when Russell is good at those challenges.

Could be the beginning of a losing streak for them...

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 10:48 AM)
As smart as it was to vote Russell out, throwing challenges this early is stupid, especially when Russell is good at those challenges.

I think it was pretty smart, honestly, for the men at least. I love Russell, but if I were playing with him I'd be very nervous about him getting more than a couple weeks in...

It was foolish to vote out Russell because you need him against Boston Rob. Also i dont agree with throwing challenges because you never know what is going to happen. Think about players who were injured and it completely devastates their tribe.

I figured Russell wouldnt last long, but its a risky strategy.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 3, 2011 -> 11:59 AM)
It was foolish to vote out Russell because you need him against Boston Rob. Also i dont agree with throwing challenges because you never know what is going to happen. Think about players who were injured and it completely devastates their tribe.

I figured Russell wouldnt last long, but its a risky strategy.

I think it's more risky to pull that BS knowing full well that he's not 100% out of the game, but I'd still want him out of my tribe unless I was a tiny blond woman.

Also, if you keep winning challenges, you don't really have to worry about Russell backstabbing anyone. Get to the merge with huge numbers and get him out there.

I think they paniced.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 6, 2011 -> 08:18 AM)
Sounds like HIMYM is getting two more seasons than el fin.

Two more seasons? f***, I kind of wish it would just end already. I enjoy it, most episodes are still funny, but I'm just ready for it to end.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 01:56 AM)
About to watch a re-run of Breakout Kings, which aired tonight. It's from the writers of Prison Break, which is one of my alltime favorite shows, and probably the best character on the show, T-Bag, is a spin-off character in Breakout Kings. The reviews on the pilot episode have been really good, so I'm stoked.

I saw it, it was solid, not great imo. Waiting for next week when Serinda Swan shows up. Never heard of her before this show but my god she is fine.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 09:44 AM)
I saw it, it was solid, not great imo. Waiting for next week when Serinda Swan shows up. Never heard of her before this show but my god she is fine.

Yeah, I agree. It was good enough that I'll keep watching, but not something that blew my mind. Personally, I can't wait for them to introduce T-Bag into the show. He was soooo good in Prison Break, so i can't wait for the character to return! Hope he becomes a big part of the show, and stays on.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 06:47 PM)
Yeah, I agree. It was good enough that I'll keep watching, but not something that blew my mind. Personally, I can't wait for them to introduce T-Bag into the show. He was soooo good in Prison Break, so i can't wait for the character to return! Hope he becomes a big part of the show, and stays on.

Wait, is he actually playing T-Bag?

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 09:00 PM)
I've liked the first few episodes of Chicago Code.

Also, because of this thread, I'll be starting Shameless soon.

Shameless is one of, if not the, best new shows.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 06:52 PM)
Wait, is he actually playing T-Bag?

Yeah. T-Bag breaks out of Fox River, and the crew tries to catch him. I am hoping he either

A. He is escaping from them for multiple episodes or seasons, thus he is on the show for a while.

or

B. He is caught by them and joins up w/ them.