2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 18, 2011 -> 03:07 PM)
:huh:

Can't tell if serious....

When was the last time you saw xtina?

christina-aguilera-2011-pictures_4.jpg

Hot Christina Aguilera

8095a_Christina-Aguilera-Super-bowl-2011

Post-divorce, weight gain, alcohol problem Christina

She did not plump up well.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 18, 2011 -> 03:13 PM)
actually, i think I like the second Christina

Keep in mind her body is being held into that dress by extremely tight and strong under garments. Outside of those compression suits she wouldnt look good to you.

Sweet. Given that a bunch of shows on my DVR got cancelled. This will have to be one of the few getting replaced. Over the past couple years, pretty much all of my regular DVR shows have been cancelled (or ended, e.g., Lost/24).

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 18, 2011 -> 03:17 PM)
Keep in mind her body is being held into that dress by extremely tight and strong under garments. Outside of those compression suits she wouldnt look good to you.

I don't even mind a bigger girl. It just doesn't work with her style. The bleach blonde hair, the bright red lipstick, the pale skin... and her face just looks freakish now.

There's good big girl, and there's ugly big girl. X-Tina became an ugly big girl.

To be fair, I work in TV, the camera doesn't add 10 pounds, it adds 30. Christina Aguilera is maybe 145 at most now. Remember, she's fairly short. TV cameras can't perceive much depth, everything looks bigger on TV than it really is. That's why they use so much dark lighting on shows because it creates depth. At work, I see people in person, then I see them on camera, you wouldn't believe the difference. Take for example Jennifer Carpenter from "Dexter," you see how skinny she is on the show. If you saw her in person, you could see through her.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JPN366 @ May 18, 2011 -> 03:45 PM)
To be fair, I work in TV, the camera doesn't add 10 pounds, it adds 30. Christina Aguilera is maybe 145 at most now. Remember, she's fairly short. TV cameras can't perceive much depth, everything looks bigger on TV than it really is. That's why they use so much dark lighting on shows because it creates depth.

The picture I posted is... well... not from tv.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 18, 2011 -> 03:56 PM)
Photographs add 10 pounds? Weird.

She's clearly plumped up, but just trying to make a point that it's not as dramatic as it appears.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2011 -> 03:49 PM)
At her height, 145 is a pretty good amount of weight. Isn't she under 5ft? For pete sake, I'm 6ft and weigh between 160 and 165.

5'1"... and I've stated six times I don't even mind heavier women. She's just become a very ugly heavier woman.

5734929276_4d5a3e7870_b.jpg

5734937410_922ecdccca.jpg

Now, kill the awful lipstick and the bleach blondedness, and try not to be drunk all the time, and I'm sure she could still be pretty cute.