2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 11:38 AM)
Last season was awful outside the last 3 episodes. It's 22 minutes a week so it's not like I waste time watching it, although I don't enjoy it as much as first 3 seasons.

I thought it was 30 minutes since there's no commercial breaks.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 28, 2011 -> 11:12 AM)
I'm debating whether I even want to bother with this show anymore. Last year was a chore to get through.

I'm watching with extreme prejudice. I wallowed through the last few episodes just to catch back up and I remembered how ridiculous it got. Looks like they are at least cutting that old storyline off a bit with the "3 years later" time line.

Kenny on Rivals can be funny but he can also be damn delusional. It's probably been 6 or 7 years since Tyrie played football in college and it looked like the reason he won was Wes pushing Davis into Tyrie.

Oh, and Go CT

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 05:59 AM)
Kenny on Rivals can be funny but he can also be damn delusional. It's probably been 6 or 7 years since Tyrie played football in college and it looked like the reason he won was Wes pushing Davis into Tyrie.

Oh, and Go CT

I cannot find any listing of Tyrie playing at Nebraska. And how is Davis that f***ing weak?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 11:33 AM)
I cannot find any listing of Tyrie playing at Nebraska. And how is Davis that f***ing weak?

It's a size difference, really, dude's clearly in good shape.

I like how Michael stands out, and everyone makes fun of him for being nice and not being a complete idiot. These meatheads are hilariously dumb.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:04 PM)

I like how Michael stands out, and everyone makes fun of him for being nice and not being a complete idiot. These meatheads are hilariously dumb.

He is an annoying f***ing nerd though.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:04 PM)

Michael and Leroy in Vegas were probably the 2 most logical/rational people in Real World history.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:35 PM)
Michael and Leroy in Vegas were probably the 2 most logical/rational people in Real World history.

I disagree, Michael is a pompous religious nerd who has a closed mind because of his relatively small amount of life experience. He's a douche. Leroy is cool.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:58 PM)
I disagree, Michael is a pompous religious nerd who has a closed mind because of his relatively small amount of life experience. He's a douche. Leroy is cool.

I honestly didn't see the whol Vegas season. Only like 3 episodes.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:54 PM)
I'm rooting for Michael and Leroy to win. It will never ever happen cause Michael isn't strong enough but I'm pulling for em.

It was awesome in the first episode when Wes tried to mind f*ck Leroy and Leroy flat out said he isn't listening and didn't trust him.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 02:58 PM)

Agreed 100 percent.

First time I ever watched real world because I fell in love with that Heather chick but ya, Michael is such a b****.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 10:24 PM)
I'm in the middle of Breaking Bad season 3, and it's the best so far. And his wife is somehow becoming more and more of a b****, which was a tough thing to do.

Yep. I've hated that c*** since S1 E1. It actually reminds me a little of my uncle's divorce right now.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 04:33 PM)
Yep. I've hated that c*** since S1 E1. It actually reminds me a little of my uncle's divorce right now.

They have done a great job of making you hate all of the characters really. Kinda like Sopranos in that sense.