2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:25 PM)
"Wilfred" sucks. Oh wow, you can make a guy in a dog suit hump a teddy bear. It's not original, it's just stupid. There is zero thought put into that moronic show, and there is there zero reason for a dog's persona to smoke and drink.

FX greenlit a pile of s*** here.

Brian Griffin.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 04:44 PM)
I've made it through the first season and a half of Warehouse 13. I wouldn't say i love the show but barring a bad turn in the show i can see me sticking with it.

The Pete character wears on you after awhile.

Plus Myka sounds like a squeaky door when she calls for him. "Peeeeeete?"

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:25 PM)
"Wilfred" sucks. Oh wow, you can make a guy in a dog suit hump a teddy bear. It's not original, it's just stupid. There is zero thought put into that moronic show, and there is there zero reason for a dog's persona to smoke and drink.

But Franklin and Bash is?

Different people like different things. Get used to it.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 05:46 PM)
But Franklin and Bash is?

Different people like different things. Get used to it.

And that's my review of the show. Keep your anger in the NBA thread. I think I'm quite aware that everyone has different opinions on television, and that's mine on "Wilfred".

I guess I find situational humor with great lines funny, while seeing a dude dressed as a dog smoke pot and doggy style a giant teddy bear to be tiresome.

Feel free to actually contribute something to the thread, though.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 12:54 AM)
For some reason I decided to watch the 1st episode of Franklin & Bash....wow, this is awful

Felix forgot to post that people have different opinions than you on this board and you need to get used to it. He meant to, though.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 05:58 PM)
lol@Felix vs Steve. I love it. Am I the only one that still watches Saved by the Bell on TBS? That show been comin' on that station for the last 15 years it seems. Lark Voorhies was so fine. And I don't like black girls.

Every morning, I turn on the tv while I make my breakfast and am greeted with a great throwback episode of SBTB because we had Seinfeld on the night prior while prepping dinner. I used to love that show (which really is the reason I follow Mark Paul Gosselaar everywhere). Of course, it helps that he was also hilarious in "Dead Man on Campus".

But yeah, I loved Saved by the Bell as a kid. Heck, even loved the College Years and the two made for tv movies they churned out.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 06:17 PM)
Also.

THE CHALLENGE RIVALS!

Adam will be the only reason CT doesn't win or make it to finals.

Big Brother 13, b****es!

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 7, 2011 -> 06:49 AM)
Adam will be the only reason CT doesn't win or make it to finals.

Big Brother 13, b****es!

Adam has been hanging on strong so far, hope he can keep it up. The way everyone keeps worrying about CT, I want him to barrel roll the whole competition.

I always knew Wes was kind of a b****, but he really showed it in that last episode. "I just want him to stop, and leave me alone" Then stop talking s*** and throwing his mattress around, you steroid filled b****.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 7, 2011 -> 07:52 AM)
Adam has been hanging on strong so far, hope he can keep it up. The way everyone keeps worrying about CT, I want him to barrel roll the whole competition.

I always knew Wes was kind of a b****, but he really showed it in that last episode. "I just want him to stop, and leave me alone" Then stop talking s*** and throwing his mattress around, you steroid filled b****.

If say Kenny and Wes beat CT and Adam in the jungle, Wes and Kenny will act all tough when it will basically have been 2 on 1, is what I meant Adam has been good but he usually wears down in these.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 7, 2011 -> 07:52 AM)

Yeah, CT is really screwed because of Adam, but I have to give Adam props as he's clearly stepped up so far. As for Wes, he needs to f*** off. I like how he called CT the bully when he was the one tossing his mattress and starting s***. He was ready to cry and it was hilarious.

CT is a monster, and it's really interesting to see him reserved and smart for once. We'll see if his brother's death (I believe) really did change him.

It's too bad Laurel couldn't go home last night.

And yes, Big Brother tonight.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 8, 2011 -> 07:47 AM)
Big Brother spoiler

Something happened last night where Evel Dick is gone. Ugh. Why couldn't his b****y daughter be gone instead?

I don't see how that's possible, unless he hit someone. The live vote off isn't until Sunday.

EDIT: nevermind, you are correct.

Edited by Steve9347