2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 08:48 PM)
Curb was hilarious. Teaching her how to use a tampon, epic.

I almost cried during last week's episode of Friday Night Lights. Sucks there is only one left for the series. What a great show.

The last episode is excellent, you'll really like it.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 10:37 AM)
The last episode is excellent, you'll really like it.

The way they did it, I ended up wishing they left the result of the title game up in the air. Would of been a nice watercooler thing.

Saw that ESPN Classic will start airing FNL at the end of the month. They will show the first two episodes on ESPN before the rest air. Set those DVRs people in the dark!

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 12:35 PM)
A Dance with Dragons, the fifth book in A Song of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones), is out today.

I just finished watching Game of Thrones Season 1, and i'm about 150 pages short of finishing the first book. I'm VERY excited to find out what happens. I only have approx 1800 pages to go before I can dive into the newest one...

I caught the premiere episode of Alphas on Syfy yesterday and thought it was pretty good. Nothing like Heroes. Well, a little like Heroes but not that much. Also, I have been watching Rizzoli and Isles and I was debating turning in my man card. Then again I thought both lead actress are hot and the show even has Bruce McGill in it. How could it be that bad???

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 11:21 AM)

The way they did it, I ended up wishing they left the result of the title game up in the air. Would of been a nice watercooler thing.

Saw that ESPN Classic will start airing FNL at the end of the month. They will show the first two episodes on ESPN before the rest air. Set those DVRs people in the dark!

Thanks for that. I haven't seen past season 2, and am really looking forward to it!

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 01:14 PM)
I just finished watching Game of Thrones Season 1, and i'm about 150 pages short of finishing the first book. I'm VERY excited to find out what happens. I only have approx 1800 pages to go before I can dive into the newest one...

You've got more like 3000 pages!

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 08:48 PM)
I almost cried during last week's episode of Friday Night Lights. Sucks there is only one left for the series. What a great show.

Finally get to watch that episode tonight, since the power just came on this morn and I was gone all weekend. I am excited for Friday's finale, but kinda bummed it's gonna be over.

Should be a solid night of TV watching with FNL & a new Challenge episode.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:03 PM)
Was that really necessary Steve? The whole point of a swear filter is that people often come to this site at work. That's more than a little excessive.

Sorry dad, I edited it to add the two more **'s. Brian baited me, as he wanted me to continue what I've been doing every Wednesday.

It's motherf***ing the challenge!

Edited by Steve9347