2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 03:51 AM)
Kenny and Wes=scurred of CT

If Wes is such a prime physical specimen, why is he so worried about CT being in the final. And if Evan & Nehemiah had any balls, they would have tried to get Adam/CT in the Jungle to face Kenny/Wes as part of the "D-Day Plan", since they DQed. But Evan is Kenny's little b****, so that didn't happen. Kinda felt like MTV purposely chose a Jungle where one player could take over & win it alone like Wes did, but whatever.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 07:22 AM)
If Wes is such a prime physical specimen, why is he so worried about CT being in the final. And if Evan & Nehemiah had any balls, they would have tried to get Adam/CT in the Jungle to face Kenny/Wes as part of the "D-Day Plan", since they DQed. But Evan is Kenny's little b****, so that didn't happen. Kinda felt like MTV purposely chose a Jungle where one player could take over & win it alone like Wes did, but whatever.

Yeah, I like how "D-Day" went out the door when it would have been Kenny & Wes on the line, but that always happens. Johnny Bananas and Kenny never put themselves in harm's way.

Hope Evan is nice enough to give Kenny a reach around when he is kissing his ass so much. It is disgusting.

Evelyn and Paula will probably win the girls whole thing since they are the only somewhat competent team.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 10:31 AM)
Evelyn and Paula will probably win the girls whole thing since they are the only somewhat competent team.

Paula could be a weak link in a final challenge though. Laurel & CaraMarie are probably the toughest athletic combination.

Why does Paula keep doing everything the guys say? Kenny & Co. have screwed her over in nearly every competition, yet here she is listening to them again, even when she slightly has an upper hand with Ev.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 10:31 AM)
Hope Evan is nice enough to give Kenny a reach around when he is kissing his ass so much. It is disgusting.

I cannot believe Evan wears Kenny's shirt like a cheerleader wears her boyfriend's letter jacket in high school. He is a big time tool.

How does a lame show like The Office, which jumped the shark forever ago, continue to get Emmy nominations? A show like Portlandia should have gotten the nomination instead. Glad to see Louie get nominated though. Same goes for Olyphant and Goggins for Justified.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 12:01 PM)
How does a lame show like The Office, which jumped the shark forever ago, continue to get Emmy nominations? A show like Portlandia should have gotten the nomination instead. Glad to see Louie get nominated though. Same goes for Olyphant and Goggins for Justified.

It's the Derek Jeter of the Emmys

:notworthy

link

Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs Did This Lesbian Scene for Us

And all we had to do was ask nicely. The hilarious and hilariously gorgeous girls of "Community" are such good sports, aren't they?

community-gillian-jacobs-alison-brie_628

They spend a lot of time together, these two, making their scrappy, genre-warping sitcom, "Community," posing for instantly viral almost-make-out TwitPics, and hanging off-set with their lace-tight castmates. What we're saying—as if the photo isn't evidence enough—is there's sugar between these two, they're a team. "With a shoot like this," Alison Brie (left) says, "you're negotiating these positions together: 'Can you move your crotch a little to the left? Really get it up there.' "

"The next day we were texting each other," Gillian Jacobs adds. " 'Are you sore, too?' "

"Community," now two seasons deep, seemed to figure itself out almost instantly—embracing weird, risky habits like engineering entire episodes as film parodies and building in layers-deep Easter eggs for its devotees. Not to mention the wire-sharp quips traded by the members of the show's lightly dysfunctional study group.

Brie's character, Annie, who protests indecency in a register that conjures a conductor on his tiptoes, couldn't be more of an innocent, fizzy contradiction to the actress. Annie, on "Community": never seen a penis. Brie, in an essay she wrote about deflowering her gay friend: "My vagina would have been his road to salvation!" Which is to say, the girls are willing to embrace the funny in sex. "It's just so deadly serious to each of us but hilarious to everyone else," Jacobs says. "When you're having sex with someone," Brie adds, "it really is similar to putting yourself out there and saying, 'I think this is funny and I hope you laugh.' "

"Fake it till you make it," Jacobs says. "That's what my drama teacher used to say."

Brie: "I don't think she was talking about sex."

Jacobs, whose Britta has "slept with two-thirds of the male population" at the show's school, is playing opposites, too: "The episode where I made out with my supposed lesbian friend was the first time I'd kissed a girl. I was terrified."

Brie: "Aw, Gil! You should have let me know! We could have practiced!"

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 11:54 AM)
Big Brother was so awesome last night. Brenchel is going to self destruct.

They think everyone else is clueless. Them acting like winning the veto was a big deal was hilarious.

I miss Britney from last year. They should of gave Danielle a different partner since Dick left.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 03:44 PM)
They think everyone else is clueless. Them acting like winning the veto was a big deal was hilarious.

I miss Britney from last year. They should of gave Danielle a different partner since Dick left.

Brendan is such a spaz. If Jordan wasnt so worthless, Jeff would be the clear favorite.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 11:21 AM)

The way they did it, I ended up wishing they left the result of the title game up in the air. Would of been a nice watercooler thing.

Saw that ESPN Classic will start airing FNL at the end of the month. They will show the first two episodes on ESPN before the rest air. Set those DVRs people in the dark!

So I found out last night in my $180ish triple play package, I don't get f***ing ESPN Classic. :fight

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 09:04 PM)
3 more weeks of Porsche in a bikini!!

When the two floaters voted for keith I was so f***ing happy. That guy was a douche.

And by watching after dark, I see that Danielle is getting friendly with that young guy

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 04:35 AM)
No Emmy nods for Sons of Anarchy? Not even one for Katie Segal? Unbelievable

She's about the last person I'd nominate, as her character is basically shoved down our throats. And besides, last season deserved no nominations. It was terrible until the final ten minutes.

Do F/X shows ever get Emmy nominations anyway-

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 09:12 AM)
When the two floaters voted for keith I was so f***ing happy. That guy was a douche.

And by watching after dark, I see that Danielle is getting friendly with that young guy

Can't stand Danielle. She comes off as such a b**** and a snob.

I was shocked when those two voted for Keith. Shows you how much communication those pairs had.