2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 06:18 AM)
Good premiere of Rescue Me last night.

Finally got to watch it. Ugh, this show has been treading water for the past 2 seasons.

Here is how I think it should end.

Tommie breaks/ruins every relationship he has ever had. Series finale, he is in danger on a huge fire and could be saves but chooses to somehow die. Than we see that everyone has a better life with him gone. Or something along those lines. He better not turn into a good person/husband. I wouldn't be able to buy it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 09:47 AM)
I have ESPN CLassic but never really watch it. No need for it if you have MLB/NFL/NHL/Golf/Versus

I have had comcast forever and never had a need to watch classic. The only reason I wanted to now was to watch Friday Night Lights.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 09:50 AM)
I have had comcast forever and never had a need to watch classic. The only reason I wanted to now was to watch Friday Night Lights.

Good point. The whole series is streaming on Netflix.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 08:45 PM)
So I remember how there used to be a lot of discussion on here about Tosh.O, but that seems to have died down this year. Is there a consensus that this is a down season or something?

He's less comedian, more TV host now.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 07:53 PM)
All things must pass. The show's theme was never going to last very long.

MTV has a ripoff version to be hosted by Rob Dierdek (sp?) coming out, co-produced by the Jackass guys (who will likely guest on it all the time), more geared towards people injuring themselves in stupid situations.

I'll watch it, as long as there's way less product placement than on the Fantasy Factory. Oh man, as short-lived as it was, Rob & Big was really excellent. I miss that s***.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 09:14 PM)
MTV has a ripoff version to be hosted by Rob Dierdek (sp?) coming out, co-produced by the Jackass guys (who will likely guest on it all the time), more geared towards people injuring themselves in stupid situations.

I'll watch it, as long as there's way less product placement than on the Fantasy Factory. Oh man, as short-lived as it was, Rob & Big was really excellent. I miss that s***.

Chanel was basically the only reason I watched FF.

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Jul 17, 2011 -> 05:17 PM)
All I know is that I am on vacation and the resort that we are at doesn't have AMC and I can't watch Breaking Bad tonight!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

You're on vacation. At a resort.

I think you'll live.