2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 12:49 PM)
Curb has been awesome so far. I laughed during the whole visit to the women's safe house scene.

I seriously meant to post this last night. The first two episodes this year have been far funnier than any of the episodes last season. I was laughing so hard at the latest one.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 12:52 PM)
I seriously meant to post this last night. The first two episodes this year have been far funnier than any of the episodes last season. I was laughing so hard at the latest one.

I just hope the next 8 episodes are as good. If they keep this up, it could be the funniest season of them all. I'm glad there isn't any season story arc this year.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 01:17 PM)
Because he lets him.

I know but it's such a hilariously absurd situation. Every time he's on the screen I ask my wife "Why does he still live with Larry" and giggle.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 01:52 PM)

I actually thought the premiere was just fair but last weeks was hysterical.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 01:20 PM)
I know but it's such a hilariously absurd situation. Every time he's on the screen I ask my wife "Why does he still live with Larry" and giggle.

I think Larry likes him and likes having him around, even though Leon knows all his personal stuff. He can ask him questions about black people.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 17, 2011 -> 11:33 PM)
Breaking Bad was awesome!

So are the police going to suspect that Gale was Heisenberg?

I didn't consider that, but it's so obvious that it's almost certainly going to be the case. Gus is one cold bastard and even though I thought that was going to happen, I didn't see it coming that way. Have to feel terrible for Gale, especially after that first scene.

Glad to see the Rooks beat Sarah & Katelynn, those two annoyed me, and the two youngsters bring some needed attitude to the show. LOL at Adam's attempt at love.

Adam: I'm so in love with Jen and she slept in my bed

Jen: I like have to get blackout drunk to even think about kissing Adam

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 01:08 AM)
I didn't consider that, but it's so obvious that it's almost certainly going to be the case. Gus is one cold bastard and even though I thought that was going to happen, I didn't see it coming that way. Have to feel terrible for Gale, especially after that first scene.

Thanks for bumping that reply. I hadn't read it yet because I hadn't seen the episode when it was posted. Great thought, thought he looks nothing like the sketch made for the wanted poster.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 07:30 AM)
Glad to see the Rooks beat Sarah & Katelynn, those two annoyed me, and the two youngsters bring some needed attitude to the show. LOL at Adam's attempt at love.

Adam: I'm so in love with Jen and she slept in my bed

Jen: I like have to get blackout drunk to even think about kissing Adam

Jenn is a slut, Adam is a pansy.

As for Sarah & Katelynn, I like Sarah. Katelynn is completely worthless at these challenges and complains the entire time. I also find it slightly odd that the girl who used to be a guy also happens to be the weakest girl. I'm a-ok with Katelynn never coming back. I can only see someone b**** so often about sucking before I question the legitimacy of the show. Hell, even Paula is stepping up this year.

Also, during the skinny-dipping last night, I nearly wretched as Paula pulled her bottoms off... seriously, Paula, no one wants to see your torn up s***.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 07:43 AM)
Thanks for bumping that reply. I hadn't read it yet because I hadn't seen the episode when it was posted. Great thought, thought he looks nothing like the sketch made for the wanted poster.

I hadn't seen it yet either. I was away for the weekend.

But eh, the sketch was pretty plain. If he had shorter hair and wore a hat and glasses, he (or anyone) could look like him.

Did Skyler look chubbier to anyone else?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 09:41 AM)
Jenn is a slut, Adam is a pansy.

As for Sarah & Katelynn, I like Sarah. Katelynn is completely worthless at these challenges and complains the entire time. I also find it slightly odd that the girl who used to be a guy also happens to be the weakest girl. I'm a-ok with Katelynn never coming back. I can only see someone b**** so often about sucking before I question the legitimacy of the show. Hell, even Paula is stepping up this year.

Also, during the skinny-dipping last night, I nearly wretched as Paula pulled her bottoms off... seriously, Paula, no one wants to see your torn up s***.

Paula is so nasty. There is not one girl on Rivals that I would consider sexy. They are all beat up.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 10:21 AM)
I hadn't seen it yet either. I was away for the weekend.

But eh, the sketch was pretty plain. If he had shorter hair and wore a hat and glasses, he (or anyone) could look like him.

Did Skyler look chubbier to anyone else?

It was hard to tell anything with what they had her wearing.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 10:32 AM)
It was hard to tell anything with what they had her wearing.

That's one of the reasons I noticed. Her face and neck/upper body seemed chunkier, but it was hard to tell because it seemed like they were attempting to cover it up. I don't care, I just find it funny that she managed to gain so much weight in a few hours.