2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 04:31 PM)
I have a request. Everyone in the world knows they can find Big Brother spoilers anywhere on the internet. When you post them here with spoilers, I cannot resist, but otherwise I easily could. Can we wait to discuss Big Brother events here until after they happened? Tonight's entire show is ruined.

Again, not blaming you, you used spoiler tags. However, I cannot f***ing resist when you put it here, and I don't see how waiting til 8pm tonight would have been a big deal!

That's the second unmanly think you've done today...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 10:03 PM)
Holy crap.

CT, "CHOO CHOO!!!!!!"

I hope they win next week.

CT should have Miz get him into WWE. He would give great promos. Leroy is becoming a new favorite of mine.

Screw Paula. She mocks Cara but than cries when Laurel returns the favor. Boo hoo you uggo.

That final Jungle looks epic. Depending on the rules, I just hope Adam's lack of size doesn't cost CT.

I don't see why Paula got so upset. It's not like Laurel was making up lies? Everything she said was true.

f*** Wes. I just hope he doesn't win it all. I think Michael & Leroy have a good shot, as long as Michael can withstand the physical endurance of the final challenge. He seems to be tough.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 11, 2011 -> 08:50 AM)
I watched next week's episode preview in slow mo and CT literally takes out Johny and Tyler with one cross body tackle.

Sadly, I doubt it's enough to overcome the weakness that is Adam.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 11, 2011 -> 08:50 AM)
I watched next week's episode preview in slow mo and CT literally takes out Johny and Tyler with one cross body tackle.

Which usually means that his team will end up losing. Johnny & Tyler both have like at least 75 pounds on Adam.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 11, 2011 -> 06:21 AM)
CT should have Miz get him into WWE. He would give great promos. Leroy is becoming a new favorite of mine.

Screw Paula. She mocks Cara but than cries when Laurel returns the favor. Boo hoo you uggo.

Everyone on that show is so ridiculous. Johnny Bananas talks about how people need to man-up, and this is after throwing a water bottle in Laurel's face. BTW, Laurel won me over last night, while before I wasn't a fan of hers.

Wes is sick in the head thinking it's cool to dump soda on a chick at any-time, let alone when she's dressed all nice. I wonder if Cara Maria is a real weirdo off-camera, because she seems like one of the few normal ones yet everyone gives her s***. I also think she's cute as hell.

Leroy and Mike are way too nice to be on that show. I agree, Leroy is a new favorite of mine as well.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 11, 2011 -> 04:21 AM)

I'm backing Laurel because she seems nice (never thought I'd have said that). And Paula can't cry, she was being horrible to Cara too.

I'm rooting for Mike & LeRoy and CT & Adam. CT looks like a beast, if the highlights are any indication. Looks like he just lays out Johnny.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 11, 2011 -> 11:15 AM)
I'm backing Laurel because she seems nice (never thought I'd have said that). And Paula can't cry, she was being horrible to Cara too.

I'm rooting for Mike & LeRoy and CT & Adam. CT looks like a beast, if the highlights are any indication. Looks like he just lays out Johnny.

Laurel scared the guys she was so upset and huge. I loved her comments to Paula. They were all very true.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 04:31 PM)
I have a request. Everyone in the world knows they can find Big Brother spoilers anywhere on the internet. When you post them here with spoilers, I cannot resist, but otherwise I easily could. Can we wait to discuss Big Brother events here until after they happened? Tonight's entire show is ruined.

Again, not blaming you, you used spoiler tags. However, I cannot f***ing resist when you put it here, and I don't see how waiting til 8pm tonight would have been a big deal!

Dani won HOH

Anybody watch Locked Up Abroad? Probably my favorite show on television. And that being said, you've got to be a total s***stick to go to a foreign country and try to smuggle drugs. Whether you're pro-war on drugs or not, this is just a dumb idea. Not to mention, the USA is relatively lenient on that sort of thing. Get caught trying to sneak drugs out of Southeast Asia? You're dead.

Also, Planet Earth is a beautiful show. I want that DVD set.

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ Aug 13, 2011 -> 08:37 AM)
Anybody watch Locked Up Abroad? Probably my favorite show on television. And that being said, you've got to be a total s***stick to go to a foreign country and try to smuggle drugs. Whether you're pro-war on drugs or not, this is just a dumb idea. Not to mention, the USA is relatively lenient on that sort of thing. Get caught trying to sneak drugs out of Southeast Asia? You're dead.

Also, Planet Earth is a beautiful show. I want that DVD set.

I love that show too. It's always interesting to see how many people get their sentences shortened by the local consulate. These aren't political prisoners, they are dumbass drug smugglers that were caught redhanded.

The renewal to finish Breaking Bad is for 16 more episodes after this season but they don't know how or when it will air. Last night taught me to set the DVR for an extra 15 minutes. Stopped when Hank was going through the stuff again. Anything happen in that last scene?

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2011 -> 06:11 AM)
The renewal to finish Breaking Bad is for 16 more episodes after this season but they don't know how or when it will air. Last night taught me to set the DVR for an extra 15 minutes. Stopped when Hank was going through the stuff again. Anything happen in that last scene?

Yeah, I lost the last few minutes, too. Now I know better.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 15, 2011 -> 08:18 AM)
Curb was hilarious again last night.

I cannot believe that Brendan and Rachel are back and riding high on BB. What an epic fail Kalia is to figure a way to keep Rachel in the house.

Kalia wins one HOH and she thinks her sht don't stink. She'll be gone next week. Dani is lucky she rocks at competitions cuz her gameplay blows.