2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 12:43 PM)
So I assume all of you who hate Jersey Shore must hate The Real World and The Challenge or whatever it's called, and all those types of shows too.....

I already called Brian on the bulls*** and his being holier than thou when it comes to Jersey Shore but just lovin' Big Brother and The Challenge.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 12:43 PM)
So I assume all of you who hate Jersey Shore must hate The Real World and The Challenge or whatever it's called, and all those types of shows too.....

I like Challenge and Big Brother because there is some competition to it. Not just idiots roaming the earth.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 12:47 PM)
I already called Brian on the bulls*** and his being holier than thou when it comes to Jersey Shore but just lovin' Big Brother and The Challenge.

I think it was the first time I ever commented on Jersey Shore and I did more to rile up Rowand.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 02:09 PM)
I like Challenge and Big Brother because there is some competition to it. Not just idiots roaming the earth.

Ok, true, The Shore doesn't have competition (Unless you count Deena stealing chicks away from the boys), but to me, and mostly everyone I know, it's immensely more entertaining. People watch the show to laugh at how ridiculous and stupid these people are, not because we idolize them or think they are cool.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 01:19 PM)
Ok, true, The Shore doesn't have competition (Unless you count Deena stealing chicks away from the boys), but to me, and mostly everyone I know, it's immensely more entertaining. People watch the show to laugh at how ridiculous and stupid these people are, not because we idolize them or think they are cool.

Thats fine. I would never make fun of someone for what they watch. To each their own.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 02:45 PM)
And by watching, you make that human garbage rich. I don't even find it entertaining.

I don't seek it out, but if I find myself in a room with people watching it I'll watch. It can be entertaining just to watch the extreme douchebaggery they display.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 12:45 PM)
And by watching, you make that human garbage rich.

So you've never watched a show/movie with a bad person in it? And to be honest, yes, they're a bunch of morons for the most part but they're not exactly the worst people in the world when you compare them to other celebrities.

I understand that there might be some people that don't find it entertaining but I hate when they have to look down on the others who actually enjoy it.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 01:45 PM)
And by watching, you make that human garbage rich. I don't even find it entertaining.

Welcome to America nowadays. The most famous bride of the year became a celebrity by f***ing a musician's brother on tape.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 02:25 PM)
Welcome to America nowadays. The most famous bride of the year became a celebrity by f***ing a musician's brother on tape.

Actually she became famous for first being friends with Paris Hilton who got famous for being a drunk whore.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 26, 2011 -> 02:36 PM)
The key point is that none of these people really have any redeeming qualities.

Most reality TV stars are that way. Its actually ridiculous how some of them got "famous" and what they will do to keep that fame. Disgusting.

The only person on Jersey Shore Id say is genuinely a bad person is Snitchuation, and by the looks of next weeks episode its gonna catch up with him. If you watch any reality show and look down at people for watching another one then thats pretty laughable.