2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 06:12 AM)
Sons of Anarchy was great again last night. I hope they keep up the momentum. This season is shaping up to be awesome.

The main problem that I've had with Sons Of Anarchy (and I still love the show) is that there always seems to be a neat little answer to every single problem on the show that kind of appears deus ex machina precisely when needed. Two examples just from last night were the storage facility that Clay is buying from the rich guy and the Cartel showing up to save Jax and Opie.

I'm already enjoying Danny Trejo's addition greatly, though.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 07:46 AM)
Incredible Breaking Bad last night. Gus managed to do exactly what he wanted in driving the wedge between Walt and Jesse. The fight scene was great, and well teased at the beginning.

You know Sky is going to get Benke the money, the interesting part is does she figure out a way to launder it to him so that Walt doesn't find out, or does she tell him?

Also good how quickly Hank is unraveling Gus's operation. Dude is good.

I finally got to watch this last night, as Sunday was dedicated to being a man and watching football.

What a fantastic episode. The Skylar s*** is a little stupid, but at least Walt hadn't bugged her car like I initially thought to see if she was still f*cken around on him.

They've done a great job of making me like everyone but Walt, such a smart show. The main character has truly become the antagonist, and Gus is entering "Benjamin Linus" territory of brilliantly shady bad dudeness.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 04:29 PM)
Entourage, worst series finale ever? I dont think ive seen something "wrap" things up so quickly and out of character unless they were being cancelled al la the OC or North Shore, maybe Prison Break.

F*ck that s***ty series finale. How unrealistic. Sloan stands at the airplane and waves to him? This chick who hates Vinny just decides "ok let's get married"? The Ari stuff was solid, though the line that he had enough cash for 5 lifetimes annoyed me because why are you working those hours if you have that?

Entourage could have ended three seasons ago, at it's height, and been remembered much better by me. Seriously, end it with the Seth Green Las Vegas episode and it goes down as one of my favorites series' of all-time.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 06:12 AM)
Sons of Anarchy was great again last night. I hope they keep up the momentum. This season is shaping up to be awesome.

I think they learned during the dredges of Ireland that we just want to see badass Charming chicanery, and they are delivering. Danny Trejo is the man.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 07:24 PM)
The Ari stuff was solid, though the line that he had enough cash for 5 lifetimes annoyed me because why are you working those hours if you have that?

They have always had that kind of money; that's been clear since episode one. Ari just loves his work.

Hope he gets his own spin-off though. It's certainly looking like it. Honestly, the only thing I didn't like about the finale was Vince getting married. At least everyone ended up happy.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)
I finally got to watch this last night, as Sunday was dedicated to being a man and watching football.

What a fantastic episode. The Skylar s*** is a little stupid, but at least Walt hadn't bugged her car like I initially thought to see if she was still f*cken around on him.

They've done a great job of making me like everyone but Walt, such a smart show. The main character has truly become the antagonist, and Gus is entering "Benjamin Linus" territory of brilliantly shady bad dudeness.

I honestly don't think he even cares anymore.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 02:59 PM)
They have always had that kind of money; that's been clear since episode one. Ari just loves his work.

Hope he gets his own spin-off though. It's certainly looking like it. Honestly, the only thing I didn't like about the finale was Vince getting married. At least everyone ended up happy.

They are supposedly doing an entourage movie.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 04:42 PM)
Now, does that mean that the balls will be hard or that the sucking will be aggressive? Because I'm pretty sure that the former would be painful and is a sign of testicular cancer.

It just means it'll be a very bad film.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
I hope Rachel wins, Porche would be one of the worst winners ever. if somehow Adam makes it to the final two, another f***ing floater will take it.

Porsche has made 3 bad decisions in the last 3 weeks. Rachel should beat either of them.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 10:02 PM)
That would of sucked if Porsche won because Adam voted for her over Rachel. What an idiot for that and thinking he would of won if in final 2.

He won simply by being alone in the house with the trifecta of T & A.