2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 10:02 PM)
That would of sucked if Porsche won because Adam voted for her over Rachel. What an idiot for that and thinking he would of won if in final 2.

WTF was hit vote all about. I cant believe Shelly was the deciding vote. Dani continues to be terrible.

1. Rachel wins - Big Brother always loses it's luster the final two weeks. The cast sucked this year.

2. Survivor - I got Jim. This is a solid cast, and I could do without the returning Survivors and Redemption Island, but still excited.

3. Up All Night - I laughed a lot; this has tons of potential.

4. Sunny!

5. Sunny!

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 11:32 AM)
There's so much stuff in it that I'm going through. With that said, Maya Rudolph killed that show...and not in a good way.

She was pretty awful. Overall the show was meh. I'll give it about 2 more episodes to get better.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 08:27 AM)
Always Sunny and The League premiere tonight!

OMG, The League is on tonight? Holy s***, I thought it was October something. Are you sure it's new tonight? I have not seen many commercials.

EDIT:

Nah, October 6th. http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/theleague/

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 02:27 PM)
OMG, The League is on tonight? Holy s***, I thought it was October something. Are you sure it's new tomorrow? I have not seen many commercials.

The League is October 6th. Some people just assumed it was tonight because it's been on after Sunny for the last 2 years.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 02:40 PM)
That place is an overrated, overpriced dump.

No s***. The tattoo my wife got was solid though. The guy who did it was actually from here and went to the same college as my wife, small world. Is the surrounding area considered "Little Poland?"

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 02:40 PM)
That place is an overrated, overpriced dump.

Yes, yes it is.

And Rachel winning at least makes sense because she won 5 HOH's and 2 vetos. The finale was terrible because both finalists can speak a lick of english. Also I wish Adam would stop campaigning to be on All-stars, you arent a star buddy. Only Jeff, Dick, Dani, Brendan, Porche and Rachel are all star caliber on this season.