2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 02:33 PM)
D'oh!

Oh well, at least Sunny is on. I've been thinking they were premiering the same night for a while now. My bad

I honestly just assumed that at first as well. I finally realized that the League hasn't been getting advertised like Sunny the past few weeks and looked it up and it indeed starts a few weeks later.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Sep 16, 2011 -> 08:25 AM)
I thought the limo scene was a little bit over the top. It was hilarious when Frank offered her the egg though. Funniest part for me was Dennis and Dee when the hooker was laying on the floor smoking crack.

Yes, the apartment scene with the hooker smoking crack and Mac just staring at his chimichanga while they talked was hilarious. But the limo scene, I was laughing so hard that I was coughing.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 16, 2011 -> 09:16 AM)
It was an oddly self-referential episode, which is really out of character for the show. Either way, I thought it was a terrible episode. Perhaps it will grow on me with extra viewings.

When it comes to TV and movies, I don't think we could be more different :lol:

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 16, 2011 -> 10:19 AM)
Just thinking about the absurd scenario Charlie came up with about the millionaire and his limo driver, and what he was wearing, makes me chuckle.

That was more 'Sunny' self-referential humor. It was the denim version of his rich guy from "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis".

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 16, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
That was more 'Sunny' self-referential humor. It was the denim version of his rich guy from "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis".

I love that character, so it was fine by me. The bag of chimichangas was just hilarious, actually that was one of my favorite Mac episodes ever.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 11:48 PM)
Awesome ending to Breaking Bad. I actually got bored with some of the long dramatic parts, like Walt crying and all that crap, but the end was awesome. It became pretty obvious what the plan was once Gus said that Jesse can't drink any the alcohol. But that shootout at the end was epic s***.

yep just riveting tv doesn't get much better:

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/b...s-to-the-cartel