2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 01:01 AM)
Well, you have to quote them now. You can't tease like that.

And I have no idea what the Great White one can be. I didn't know they were in the news recently at all.

They were along the lines of:

1- The only person that Charlie Sheen stayed in school longer than was Casey Anthony's daughter

2- The last time that many losers were at a roast, Great White was on stage.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
Anna Kournikova is a trainer on The Biggest Loser? Are their ratings that bad that they need to draw the "I used to jerk off to her" crowd?

Had to replace Jillian Michaels with a name. I believe Biggest Loser us one of their higher rated shows.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 10:09 PM)
Had to replace Jillian Michaels with a name. I believe Biggest Loser us one of their higher rated shows.

I was being sarcastic about the ratings, but Anna Kournikova? Really? They didnt need a "name". Compared to the other two trainers this years, she's a light weight.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 11:13 PM)
Gus Fring is now, without a doubt, my favorite f***ing character on Breaking Bad. That episode just flew by, and it was easily one of the best of the series.

I cannot express how fantastic that episode was... Gus needs a shopping cart just to carry his balls around.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 11:12 AM)
I cannot express how fantastic that episode was... Gus needs a shopping cart just to carry his balls around.

With how badass they're making Gus, if Walt ends up killing him, it had better be the climactic point of the series and extremely hard to accomplish.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 10:56 AM)
I think Walt was definitely breaking down before he fell asleep, but the whole speech after he woke up could go either way.

Oh yeah, he was breaking down and completely realized how much he f***ed things up with Jesse.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 10:56 AM)
Also, it took me like 5 minutes to realize that the Mexican chemist was the mob boss in Boondock Saints.

Chloe's hubby in 24.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
Anna Kournikova is a trainer on The Biggest Loser? Are their ratings that bad that they need to draw the "I used to jerk off to her" crowd?

Actually, the ratings are huge. She made a career change and won the gig. I personally enjoy the show, and wish fat America would watch it and get off their asses.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 11:14 AM)
With how badass they're making Gus, if Walt ends up killing him, it had better be the climactic point of the series and extremely hard to accomplish.

I said to my wife last night (after Jesse told the Brit to stuff it about the acid) that they could just pack up shop in New Mexico and take the series in a totally new direction centered around Jesse, Mike, and Gus, and I'd be down.

Then of course Gus goes and kills everyone in typical Gus fashion!

The best show on television, bar none, is Breaking Bad.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 11:30 AM)
Ditto, and with Barney becoming a relationship type character, the fun is gone.

Yes. No one wants the clown to have emotions. Sure, one season of Barney/Robin I'll choke through and hate... but we're going on our third here.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 08:42 AM)
I was being sarcastic about the ratings, but Anna Kournikova? Really? They didnt need a "name". Compared to the other two trainers this years, she's a light weight.

Doesn't help that she got the old group.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 11:32 AM)
Doesn't help that she got the old group.

No, no it doesn't. She was good and emotional last night, though personally she could be more convincing in her yelling. You can tell she's trying VERY hard to disguise her accent.

As with any reality show we watch, the wife and I chose our contestants... I have Ramon, she has Antone.

Dolvett is a f***ing beast.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 11:36 AM)
I never watched 24. It always seemed too low-budget for me and over-the-top cheesy/unbelievable.

24? Low budget?

Your new assignment is to watch that series while skipping season 6. It is the absolute s***.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 05:31 PM)
Yes. No one wants the clown to have emotions. Sure, one season of Barney/Robin I'll choke through and hate... but we're going on our third here.

Still can't believe how much Robin's looks have hit the wall. Victoria also looked significantly worse than she used to.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 11:36 AM)
You can tell she's trying VERY hard to disguise her accent.

I thought the same thing!! It was bugging the hell out of me. Especially when it would occasionally slip out. You could tell she was trying to swallow every word that came out.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 21, 2011 -> 11:36 AM)
Dolvett is a f***ing beast.

If I were on TBL, i'd want him. He'd kick my ass.