2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 3, 2011 -> 04:14 PM)
How was Tosh.0 the other night? With our power outage the DVR obviously didn't record it. Should I bother hunting down a copy on the Interwebz?

The redemption part with the National Anthem singer was amazing, as was the skit with the sword.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 3, 2011 -> 11:14 AM)
How was Tosh.0 the other night? With our power outage the DVR obviously didn't record it. Should I bother hunting down a copy on the Interwebz?

I missed the first segment but everything I saw was absolutely hilarious. For the web redemption they had that girl from a while ago(guess it was 8 yrs ago) who f***ed up the National Anthem at a Blazers game and Mo Cheeks helped her finish it, well she's pretty damn good looking now a days.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 3, 2011 -> 10:22 AM)
Or just DVR it one of the 80 times Comedy Central replays it.

I wonder if it'll automatically DVR the next time it re-airs since it doesn't have that one on the hard drive? I have it set to air first run for the series.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 2, 2011 -> 03:54 PM)
Finally finished Parks and Rec season 2, Thanks to Netflix streaming. Maybe my fav comedy since Scrubs season 8 ended.

my friend made me give this show a 2nd chance. Absolutely hilarious. We watched all of season 1 in one sitting last night.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 3, 2011 -> 10:17 AM)
I missed the first segment but everything I saw was absolutely hilarious. For the web redemption they had that girl from a while ago(guess it was 8 yrs ago) who f***ed up the National Anthem at a Blazers game and Mo Cheeks helped her finish it, well she's pretty damn good looking now a days.

She has a very good voice as well. Didn't know God hats flags though... :lolhitting

QUOTE (SnB @ Feb 3, 2011 -> 10:34 AM)
my friend made me give this show a 2nd chance. Absolutely hilarious. We watched all of season 1 in one sitting last night.

Dude, Season 2 is 100 times better and 1 mil times more hilarious.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 3, 2011 -> 11:30 PM)
Just got caught up on the first four episodes of "Shameless." Good show. Emmy Rossum has great legs.

Nice boobs as well. I was shocked they showed the hot blond nude in the tube this week. Rejoiceful but shocked.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 07:03 AM)
Nice boobs as well. I was shocked they showed the hot blond nude in the tube this week. Rejoiceful but shocked.

Don't forget the nice arse. Lots of eye candy on that show.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 10:29 AM)
"Community" week to week is one of the best shows on TV.

I love that they took the success of the paintball episode and ran w/ it. Instead of being just another show - they've made it outrageous.