If You Could Fight Anybody In The World, Who Would It Be?

chetkincaid

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jan 4, 2011 -> 06:51 PM)
After watching American History X, I wanted to kick Edward Norton's ass real bad.

That is how you know someone is a good actor.

He was that way in The Italian Job as well. Not racist, just a murdering asshole.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 09:13 AM)
I would like to fight that guy who said Mike Vick should have been executed. Not because I like Vick a lot, just because that guy is a pompous douchebag who tried to make it into some sort of Christian speech

See post #37. It's Tucker Carlson, and you're right. He's a self righteous douche bag. You can have what's left of him after I'm done.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 07:02 AM)
Every single memeber of the Kardashian family

I'd like to practice spinning back kicks on Brandy's lil brother Ray J's face for a) being such a self centered asshole, and b ) for making Kim Kardashian famous for f***ing on video.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 09:17 AM)
I would grab Rachel Ray by her ankles and swing her like a baseball bat to bludgeon Oprah Winfrey and Mike North.

Bleeping GOLDEN!!!

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 09:17 AM)
I would grab Rachel Ray by her ankles and swing her like a baseball bat to bludgeon Oprah Winfrey and Mike North.

I was with you on that one, but I'd do something else after that that was much more fun.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 09:13 AM)
I would like to fight that guy who said Mike Vick should of been executed. Not because I like Vick a lot, just because that guy is a pompous douchebag who tried to make it into some sort of Christian speech

Best part is I read somewhere he was an avid hunter LOL

I'm sorry, I just think the premise of the thread is a little immature. I didn't want to come in here and say "This thread sucks" because then people are going to do the whole "well why are you in here" thing. I don't mind telling people my opinion on the matter, and I do think that some of those things are a little over the top.

Now that I have that off my chest, I can leave this thread forever.