i am drunk

Heads22

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 07:48 AM)
I'm not sure what the point in counting is. I stopped trying to count my drinks at about 19 unless we were beer staffing or something.

Agreed completely. Number is even way less from my end. After like 6-10 or at 2-3 hours (whichever comes first) I don't think anyone gives a s***, just wanna get f***ed up and/or get laid. Sure as well not gonna waste my time counting how many times my buddy hammered more whiskey than I did unless as you said.. some type of contest/bet.

But hey... maybe I'm getting old. :lol:

Edited by SoxAce

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 07:48 AM)
I'm not sure what the point in counting is. I stopped trying to count my drinks at about 19 unless we were beer staffing or something.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 08:34 AM)
Agreed completely. Number is even way less from my end. After like 6-10 or at 2-3 hours (whichever comes first) I don't think anyone gives a s***, just wanna get f***ed up and/or get laid. Sure as well not gonna waste my time counting how many times my buddy hammered more whiskey than I did unless as you said.. some type of contest/bet.

I definitely know people that exaggerate on numbers, I dont really get that. I dont really keep count during the night, its the recap the next morning that always cracks me up, especially all the drunken stories. I remembered most of what I drank from that night because it was a friend's 22nd birthday and he wanted 22 drinks that night, so the shots and stuff we were keeping track of. Unfortunately, I was a dumbass and started chugging Franzia, and surprise surprise I became even more stupid and decided to finish the half bag.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 08:34 AM)

I definitely meant 19 years old. I haven't had 19 drinks in a night more than like 3 or 4 times since college. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Nov 23, 2011 -> 08:26 PM)
I find it hard to exaggerate it when I get drunk on 6 beers.

Now that I'm a tad tipsy, I feel like it'd be fun to drink with heads, Ace and J4L, that's what I've decided, mostly cause heads would die in 3.4 minutes and it'd be hilarious, and then I can beat Ace and Jordan in the game of drink to be the ultimate winner. Go team Rowand!

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 2, 2011 -> 02:56 AM)
I am drunk, and I love it.

indeed, indeed. bourbon is my true love. but the opposite of luv is also hate. u know what i hate? i hate the pop they call cream soda. good god. what is that s***...it's so gross...you know what i hateee? i hate when people thank god whenever something good happens. but when something bad happenz, oh well that's just life. i mean. c'mon. u can't have iot both ways. you know what i hate? lord of the rings fans. get a life you boring ass f***ing geeks that s*** sucks ass. i like the book versions better than the wack ass movies with elijah woods rumplestiltzskin lookin ass. you know what else i hate? dolly parton. i mean cmon. how come she hasn't shown her boobies yet. thatz all shes ever be known for. she's like 100 now. i mean cmon. shopw us before you die. you know whaty else i hate? bowling. fat old dudes that think bowling is an athletic talent or something. i could go to the bowling rink now and drop a 160. i've done it. and i don't bowl. could you imagine if i train? thanks for your timse

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 2, 2011 -> 04:55 AM)
indeed, indeed. bourbon is my true love. but the opposite of luv is also hate. u know what i hate? i hate the pop they call cream soda. good god. what is that s***...it's so gross...you know what i hateee? i hate when people thank god whenever something good happens. but when something bad happenz, oh well that's just life. i mean. c'mon. u can't have iot both ways. you know what i hate? lord of the rings fans. get a life you boring ass f***ing geeks that s*** sucks ass. i like the book versions better than the wack ass movies with elijah woods rumplestiltzskin lookin ass. you know what else i hate? dolly parton. i mean cmon. how come she hasn't shown her boobies yet. thatz all shes ever be known for. she's like 100 now. i mean cmon. shopw us before you die. you know whaty else i hate? bowling. fat old dudes that think bowling is an athletic talent or something. i could go to the bowling rink now and drop a 160. i've done it. and i don't bowl. could you imagine if i train? thanks for your timse

This.was.perfect.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 4, 2011 -> 09:28 AM)
Lawfirm's possible 3 carries in a game, Ced Ben's boating under the influence ass or Shonn Greene's awfulness?!?!?!?! Hardest f***in fantasy decision ever, someone make this f***in decision for me, f***

Damn it.