i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 11, 2011 -> 12:18 AM)
I'd like to drink with Row just to show him how a real MVC guy drinks. f*** SIU.

Haha, I think the people here that have seen me drink will beg to differ.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 11, 2011 -> 03:28 AM)
Hey, how many of you guys went to 12 days of xmas today? Just wondering who I served.

I knew about 2304932432432432 people that went to that thing yesterday, I was supposed to go but had to work.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 03:47 AM)
I think i may have started something terrible....

One more final and I have just a semester left of undergrad, this is so wrong.

MVC vs b10 drink off? It might be like 9 people against 1000 but we'll still win...

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 08:09 PM)
MVC vs b10 drink off? It might be like 9 people against 1000 but we'll still win...

Lol sure....

Ive heard epic things on here about your tolerance, I wouldn't mind to face off vs you, I think that'd be quite interesting.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 14, 2011 -> 01:59 AM)
Lol sure....

Ive heard epic things on here about your tolerance, I wouldn't mind to face off vs you, I think that'd be quite interesting.

If this ever happens, I will put every last penny on Rowand44. Just putting it out there right now.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 15, 2011 -> 07:21 AM)
Are alumni allowed to compete??? I may be 29, but I can still belligerently blackout with the best of them. B1G!!!

Yes. I'm not sure how many current MVC'ers there even are on the site anymore.

I have an affinity for drunk eBay and I feel the need to let everyone know that I just bought a signed Brent Morel bat for $40. WORTH IT. Related drunk Sox purchases: Mike MacDougal jersey for $9, 3 Sox hats ('52, '83, and moder-era with the shamrock). There was an "authentic" knockoff Adam Dunn black jersey for $25 but even drunk-me knew that was a garbage purchase. Yep, coming from the guy that bought a Mike MacDougal jersey, I couldn't bring myself to buy a joke Dunn jersey.