i am drunk

Heads22

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 14, 2011 -> 10:51 PM)
Well I was supposed to go to the Sox game today... but when your friends can't find you and you don't answer your phone because your passed out well then you messed up. f***in booze!

The more things change, the more they stay the same

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Aug 15, 2011 -> 12:17 AM)
The more things change, the more they stay the same

College me has been back for the last couple of weekends now, it's kind of scary actually.

I can write a f***in book from everything that went down last weekend. The SIU crew getting back together is just bad for my life.

We threw our first party at our apartment last night, got ridiculous. Me and one of the roommates were hooking up with girls, and the two others were blacked out, so no one really remembers what happened but there were 3 pizza boxes in our kitchen in the morning. Not really sure at all who bought/ate them, not even sure if it was one of the roommates.

QUOTE (SnB @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 09:16 AM)
I am eagerly anticipating this story.

You can check my facebook, look at the picture of my bar tab that my buddy posted. And that was within like a 2 hr span when we had been drinking all day before that and 3 of us already finished 2 cases of bud light.

I'll post details when I get off work and have a little more time.

Rum nigt (5 guys split a handle of rum) is awlays a drunk night, then beer bongs after. But now a roommate who hooks up with chicks every night brought home a freshmen (we're seniors) and she was asking me when we were alone if he was a good guy and doesnt hook up with chicks, well i told her yes he is a good guy to wing him, but this is all he does. I feel so bad, shes so young and innocent and i just straight up lied to her for a friend who honestly is an asshole to girls (but surprise gets a ton).