i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 03:40 AM)
You'll admit tomorrow when you wake up that you were pretty hammered....

I see your movie every weekend, Russ :)

Hahaha actually just fine, though Im exhausted because it's been 4 nights straight of drunkeness because of parties and family coming in town to visit campus.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 05:14 AM)
30 of keystone down by myself. Ya, I'm pretty awesome...

Niceeee.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 09:40 AM)
Rowand, Russ, Heads,

How are you guys not 300 pounds?

I've always been a big guy, not that big though :P

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 09:40 AM)
Rowand, Russ, Heads,

How are you guys not 300 pounds?

Fixed.

Heh, when I was literally living the most unhealthy life style of all time my last few years down in Carbondale, I got up to 230, which was gross. Got back home, worked my ass off in the gym and got down to 170. I obviously don't drink as much as I did in Carbondale and my tolerance has went down a tad but I can still drink like a madman when I want to.

QUOTE (SnB @ Nov 17, 2011 -> 09:35 AM)
I'm at the point now where: horribleness of the hangover > fun of being drunk

I think that's officially the "i'm old" line.

This is bad coming from you.

I think a little piece of Justin just died.

Also, who's drinking on a Wednesday in the real world?

Pregamed with half a bag of franzia (no one else would slap the bag with me, so I just finished it), 5 shots of vodka and whiskey, and 2 beers. Then had a rum and coke and 3 more shots at the bar, yeaaaa I was blacked out.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 01:26 PM)
Pregamed with half a bag of franzia (no one else would slap the bag with me, so I just finished it), 5 shots of vodka and whiskey, and 2 beers. Then had a rum and coke and 3 more shots at the bar, yeaaaa I was blacked out.

Are you sure you're alive?

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 12:26 PM)

Question. You're always very precise with exactly what, and how much of it, you drank. And you often say you blacked out. How can both of those be true? ;)

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 02:04 PM)
Are you sure you're alive?

Let's just say my tolerance is through the roof, unfortunately.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)
Question. You're always very precise with exactly what, and how much of it, you drank. And you often say you blacked out. How can both of those be true? ;)

Roommates tell me the stories the next day :P

It's why I post the next day, not when I actually am drunk usually. I always forget to post in here after drinking, I usually go on facebook and cause trouble.

Edited by bigruss22

ladies and gentlkmen oif the court. i'm watching garbabe pail kids from 1986 or 87. oh my goodness this s*** is funny. these costumes are soooooo ridiculous. windy winston is hilarios. all he does is fart. messy tessy reminds of this unkept fishdog lookin neighbor of mind and valerie vomit is somewhat attractive.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)

At times it sounds like some B.S./trying too hard to please crap from my view as a veteran booze whore for years on this board. Not doubting you Russ, but I personally know people like that, even my homies the next day "overexaggerate the truth."

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 06:17 AM)
At times it sounds like some B.S./trying too hard to please crap from my view as a veteran booze whore for years on this board. Not doubting you Russ, but I personally know people like that, even my homies the next day "overexaggerate the truth."

I'm not sure what the point in counting is. I stopped trying to count my drinks at about 19 unless we were beer staffing or something.