i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Jun 5, 2011 -> 02:35 AM)
Some nights you have swag. Those nights are better.

I had swag, for once in my life Saturday night.

Spent about eight hours with what might be one of the prettiest girls I've ever met, with her friend telling me that this girl thinks I'm hot.

Of course my drunken sexcapades go deeper than that (my dancing was not uncompareable to Mark Madsen) but I had game for whatever reason and had a girl that I have no business talking to into me. For any of you that know what my one blonde girl roommate looks like - this girl from Saturday night is hotter.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 6, 2011 -> 07:02 AM)
For any of you that know what my one blonde girl roommate looks like - this girl from Saturday night is hotter.

Damn.. :o

And the first Saturday I had off in weeks, I went out very late (3 am) to a bar and got some play. :) Can't wait till my two week vacation comming up.. in two weeks.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 12:59 PM)
Now that is a recording I would have liked to have heard!

Just imagine two pitbulls with rabies inside a cage, and one of the pitbulls has silicone breasts and is a whore and the other one hates the air she breathes.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 01:29 PM)
Just imagine two pitbulls with rabies inside a cage, and one of the pitbulls has silicone breasts and is a whore and the other one hates the air she breathes.

Eeek.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 3, 2011 -> 08:40 AM)
Always enjoyable to sign in in the morning and see what kind of drunken ramblings I produced the night before

Sometimes I do that and all I can do when I wake up is say "oh f***."